What d'ya collect?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Mar 25, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey y'all. What's up? Wanted to share with you something that I collect, and am interrested in the things you collect too. Twinkie wrappers not included...please.

Attached Files:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LOL!!! .....Dust.....Sorry,couldn't help it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I guess these days I collect model cars. I keep buying them with the mindset of building them. But since ive become a member of this site I havent completed one :roll_eyes: I cant understand why LOL Oh and fishing tackle that I will never use LOL

4. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Knives.

I'm powerless when in the grip of a cool blade.

5. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Knives are cool. I made one once. That reminds me, I need to locate it. It's a deer antler sacrificial/ceremonial athame with different types of stones and minerals imbedded in the handle. No, I don't sacrifice people, I just like magical types of things, and it's more significant making that type of blade than to buy one. I didn't manufacture the blade. I ground it down from a larger one. The temper is not significant because it's not to be used. Here ya go, I found it.

Attached Files:

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I used to collect vintage baseball cards when I was younger. Now I collect stocks, gold coins, and real estate.

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    WELL IT MIGHT SOUND CORNEY ,BUT I COLLECT DOLPHINS. I TOOK A REAL INTEREST IN THEM ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO AND SEEMS LIKE THEM HAVE TAKEN OVER.LOL I EVEN HAD ONE TATTOOED FEW YEARS AGO.

8. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Anything with deer on them and model cars. That is,when i can find room around all of my wifes eeyore stuff.

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    antique lures and old rods and reels of any kind.

10. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Beer bottles from around the world.

11. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I've got some cool old reels I will post on here tomorrow. 2 are old baitcasters, and 1 mitchell spin caster. Got them from my grandpa. One of the baitcasters is engraved. Pretty groovy.

12. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I collect antique Coca-Cola items. I started working for Coke when I moved to OKC in 1977 and have continued to collect thru the years. Working there I had access to the old signs and clocks , ect... that came in. Now I need to start an ebay store and recover some of my money.

13. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Here, I got photos earlier than expected. 1 mitchell spin caster, 1 shakespear baitcaster, and 1 unknown baitcaster with engraved fisherman. Wish you could see the engravings because it's cool.

Attached Files:

14. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    I like your dragons Matt. I collect aquariums and fish. My free time is consumed with fish, or fishing. Or talking about it, as I get to do on this fine site.

15. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    From the look's of my two garage's, just about everything? :big_smile: :big_smile:

Ken

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I've got an old Shakespear just like that one. Got a few other old ones.

I collect books, records, stone arrow heads. I used to collect brass animals but the ex took them. I sure miss those animals!

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'm trying to get into that also.I have about 11 total-new and old but I'm slowly adding to them.Talked to a guy this eve. and if he can find some(2or3) old spinning reels he's gonna give them to me.Can't wait!!! Thanks for sharing!

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I 've got an arrowhead collection , and some old bottles that I have found over the years . and I have way too many guns ,at least my wife thinks so.

19. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    You can never have too many guns!!!

20. rzrbk24

rzrbk24 New Member

State:
    Pope Air Force Base, NC
    I try to get something(shot glasses, coffee mugs,etc..) from every Air Force base that I visit. I got a pretty cool framed coin collection when I was in Dubai, UAE a few years ago. I also collect NASCAR die cast.