What does a catfisherman smell like

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Leakyboat, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Just wondering,what kind of after shave and colonge do you use?Sounds like a crazy question,but somebody brought this up at work.This seemed to be a loyalty thing.Most of the people have been using the same aftershave,since they started shaving.Then i got to thinking,i've been using the same thing as long as i can remember.Aqua Velva aftershave,and what ever colonge my son has,that i can sneak in and use.
    Ernie

Zakk and Josh,you are exempt from this question!:p

2. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I use Stetson. I don't really care what it smells like, but its cheap, unlike their hats.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL.....Well we all know Josh is a stinky fellow....lol But I on the other hand am one great smelling guy! Still havent figured out though why everytime I come home from fishing my parents jump out from behind the bushes with the water hose and spray me down.....lol...I dont even make to the front porch....lol

Zakk:cool:

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    beem using old spice for 35 or so years so far never found a reason to change

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    I dont wear any colonge I perfer the all natural smell might splash on some perfume before I head out to the lake though

6. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Zakk you stink the chatroom up daily

I shave my peach fuzz everymorning!!!!!!!!

Try using axe thats what I use and the ladies go NUTS:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL.....I use axe too, that stuff comes in handy....LOL;) ;) ;) ;)

8. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Yep, It sure does. What kind do you use!!

9. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    no aftershave or cologne for me, just some deodorant when i start gettin stinky:D all that perfume just hides my natural pheramones that drive the women crazy:D

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    "Kilo" is mostly what I use, I love the stuff....and also that little warning on the back of the bottle is really true....LOL:rolleyes: ;) ;) ;)

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    When I come home after fishing, I smell like old Skip Jack:eek: Drives my wife crazy:) :) Trying to get my stinking butt out the house:crying: :crying:

12. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Shower with "irish spring" does it for me!

13. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Zakk I guess your doin ok then, at least they don't intercept you with scrub brushes and Lysol...LOL....YET:p

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Oh no, my dad might read this....be quiet, you might give him ideas...LOL Of course I fish with him so he cant do but so much, he gets stinky too....lol

15. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

I knew this would get Josh and Zakk going!:p Just wondering what type of aftershave most use.Been using the same for about 34 years.
    Ernie

Josh,i shave with a weedeater!:D

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    He, He, He.....Josh dosent have hair he's still wet behind the ears....Josh it stinks in here. Maybe you should change your pamper....LOL:p

17. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Does it here to.

Ray

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    What does a catfisherman smell like,...... HMMMM, let me take a stab at this, LOL!!!!

A Catfisherman smells like a clean Bassfisherman, ROTFLMAO!!!!

19. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Old catfishermen don't die, they just SMELL LIKE IT!:eek:

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    For the most part, I take a shower. Never had any complaints out of my wife or the fish.

If we go somewhere special like bank fishing I will spray on a little "off" bug spray, maybe some dip bait behind the ear.

If we really do something special like fill up at the gas pumps, LOL, maybe go out to eat, I just shower, then give my wife a big hug. She smells so good, enough rubs off on me to make us both smell good. :)