What do you think of Strike Kings Catfish Dynomit

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by explorermw, Jul 17, 2007.

1. explorermw

explorermw New Member

State:
    washington
    what do you think of Strike Kings Catfish Dynomit blood scent. has anyone tried it.

2. revolver

revolver New Member

State:
    Chicago il
    Ive used it before and i did pretty good but i didnt catch big cats. About 13 small channels.

3. TheCatfishingBoy

TheCatfishingBoy New Member

State:
    NC
    Yea I have used it before you can catch the better on the saugse links better than the dip bait cause it stays on the hook better than the dip bait
    :eek:oooh:

4. RobotCatfish

RobotCatfish New Member

State:
    California
    Pretty decent dip bait for the price and availability (you can get it at wal-mart where I live). I've tried it in cheese and blood. Have caught channels up to about 10# on it. The drawback is you have to rebait about every 15-20 minutes. Could probably make it into more of a dough bait with some flour if you want it to stay on longer - dont quote me on it, I haven't tried it.

5. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    I HAVE NOT HAD MUCH LUCK WITH IT.

6. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    You know I just remembered I have a jar of this stuff somewhere. When I tried it had no luck and it was a pain to keep on. Gotta see if I can find it I might of tossed it away though. The good thing it didnt have that horrible smell most of the other dough and stink baits usually have. You know the smell like you stepped on a big pile of dog pooh on a hot summer day. :eek:oooh: