What Do You Think {Lady Forum}

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Ace, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    What is your opinion about the ladys having their own forum?
    My wife and I fish as a team most of the time.My friend Dragger
    and his wife fish as a team too.Maybe some of you fish with your
    wife.I've only seen a few threads women have posted.I would like
    to see alot more ladys getting involved.Or is it just a man's sport.
    I would like to see photos of their catches too_Our son's and daughter
    and all their kids enjoy fishing as a big family.Like to hear any of your
    opinions on this matter.

Ace:0a36:

2. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    when you leave your wife, kids,or your family at home when you go fishing, they lose nothing ...... YOU LOSE everything..........................

3. spamster

spamster New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i think it would be great idea

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  5. Southedisto

Southedisto New Member

State:
    SC
    My wife only fishes with me, but Im for it.

6. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    my wife is my partner she fishes with me all the time maybe have a team tournament or get togather sometime in north carolina

7. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I think its a great idea myself. I wish I could get my wife to join and post but she just aint into forums.

8. mrs.tippy

mrs.tippy New Member

State:
    indiana
    I fish with my husband all the time, he thinks it is great, we river and lake fish. A lot of times I catch more than he, he just smiles :smile2: and says " I

taught you well, didn,t I. " He did teach me well and I love it.

9. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Personally, I have seen very little content on this site that falls under a "ladies" or "men" only content. I fact, the one post I made in the Sisterhood, got more responses from the men.:roll_eyes: I think everything I need, I find in the main. JMO, I've always hung with the boys anyway.

10. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    I don't start that many threads but I do a fair amount of posting and am often found in the chat room.
    I fish all the time with my other half and overall want to go more than he does. LOL
    I have checked the BOC Sister forum many times and find there is not that much posting that goes on in there.
    I am like Jen in that I find everything in the main forums and have always hung with the guys anyway.
    I would love to see more women join and be active on the BOC though!

11. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Welcome to the BOC Pam!
    Where in NC?

12. Randync

Randync Member

State:
    North Carolina
    My girlfriend used to fish with me all the time, before she injured her back. As a matter of fact, she got me back into fishing, last year. And her 10 year old daughter likes to fish more than my 10 year old son does. I don't know if she would post in the forums, but I know she was looking at some of the posts, about how to clean catfish.

13. Pogo

Pogo New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Personally, I think the ladies having their own forum here is a very good idea.

I do wish they'd post their opinions thoughout the forum, though. Their input is just as important as anyone elses. I don't know what the ladies here think, say or post since I do not visit their forum ... it's theirs and they have every right to it without my intrusion.

Some of my best activity partners have been women and that includes flying, Scuba diving, rock climbing, car & motocycle racing, Golf, Tennis and ... :smile2: fishing .. there's nothing gender oriented about fishing or boating and the ladies are welcome along anytime.

14. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I can only dream about my wife going fishing with me she won't go near a r&r and heaven forbid she comes home are wakes up while I am cleaning fish.

15. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I wish I could get my girlfriend on here. She's usually my fishing partner ans she really enjoys it. She's just not die hard into it. At least she likes to fish though, and that really does help. I'm all for more women posting on here!

16. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    They have a forum let them use it or lose it! I don' want to read about swing and knitting, baby nursing or the other female problems..

Now ladys I just did that to get a rise out of you. I know that you all contribute and i really think its great. There is always room for you around me. Boat or Bank you are welcome.

17. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    My wife is my fishing partner and I do not have as good a time when she is not with me. She has been sick for the past few weeks and is not able to get out in the sun so we have not been doing much fishing. She keeps trying to get me to go alone but sometimes she cant even get up to walk so I just can't leave her.

18. Pogo

Pogo New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I hear you, Larry and am saddened to hear she is ill, but ... I think you have your priorities in perfct alignment.

19. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    my wife loves to fish with me but she doesnt have the patience. maybe alot of women get bored easy and maybe they dont love it as much as we do. i agree. i would love to see more involvement from the ladies.
    not just here but on the water too.

20. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL

I too would love too see more women get involved. We have a few who are very active, but I think we could use a lot more.