What do you think about this....

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by DAKATKILLA, Sep 15, 2007.

1. DAKATKILLA

DAKATKILLA Member

State:
    CHARLOTTE
    bout the rain we have had ??? is it goin to help the fishing some!!!?????

2. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    holyyyyyyy smokes ,what did it wiegh ? flathead right ? nice look'n kat DAKATKILLA !!!:crazy:

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Should cool the water some, but there was not really enough rain tomake a difference in depth, clarity, or temps. The overnight temps and lower daytime temps will be the biggest factor in the fish bite. Our lake surface temps should start to slip into the upper 70's soon.

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    It didn't rain much here but I went out with the kids Saturday night. The water was muddy and the winds were N/10mph. I really didn't want to go but the kids made me, lol. Broke my record with 2 fish one at 9lbs and
    the other with a whopping 20lbs on the nose. My eyes got all watery but I'm still blaming it on the winds ; ) I'm gonna try to add it onto my pic today.

5. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Textbook fishing a cold front is to fish the day or so before the front moves in or right when the barometer starts to drop. This spurs fish to feed in preparation for the storm. Depending on how strong the front is, it may shut the fish down for a day or maybe two or three. You['ll find fish in holes, inactive or scattered and roaming around. When conditions stabilize for a few days, then normal patterns will develop. good luck!