What do you really want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Stl-Stitch, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    I hope Santa is watching because I have been good all year. I would sure like to get a handheld GPS or a new SeaArk boat but what I’ll probably get is all of the bills from last Christmas. Dare to dream!!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    No dreaming here. I just want a couple of new sinker molds and a hydrafoil for my boat motor................................and I am pretty sure I am getting it all:big_smile:!!

Of course my big Christmas wish has already come true!! That is to be home early to spend it with my wife/baby!!

I guess you would have to say that I am having the perfect Christmas season

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I want a hummingbird 1197, the responce I get from that...Your Crazy !!! I'm not paying $3000.00 for that ! :crazy::eek:oooh:

4. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    All I wish for is continued employment, and good Health for me and my Family..With this I am truly Blessed...

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Excellent wish list!! I pray that you have a very blessed Christmas

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I just wish for happiness. I can't think of a thing I need really. Good fortune for my boys. That's about it.

7. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I've got more than a few things on my list but I really don't need any of them... I guess all I really need is for my family to be blessed with good health and for them to have a good Christmas. If I can give them a good Christmas, I am happy.

8. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Yes, you are dreaming!

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I want something I can afford, I want something I will probably get, so I'm asking Santa for more snow.

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

10. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
  11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Not a good question....:eek:oooh:..Santa aint got the elf power (LOL)

12. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    First things i want for x-mas

1. All debt i have racked up, credit card, new truck, house

2. Socks and new under drawrs, i've done blown holes in various spots in each and everyone of them.

3. A new ugly stick or nifty new catfishin rod to replace the one that was broken last season when i was wrongfully attacked by my stairs, tossed down them, beaten and battered and had my pole broke in 3 and managed to birds nest the line.

4. A second tackle box to replace the old one i tossed out, i couldnt stand the stench of it anymore, this had to do with me leaving a package of open hotdogs in there for about 5 months packed up in a damp basement if anyone needs grey/green shrivled fuzzy hotdogs let me know :eek:oooh:

5. New work boots, the ones im currently wearing feel as if im trying to lift 60lb cinder blocks with my feet all day, anyone need 2 new anchors?

6. A new job that requires less work, pays twice as much and allows me to come in and leave when i want, also gives several yearly raises, 5-10 sick/personal days, 3 weeks vacation and paid benifits...

Thats bout it for now....

13. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i hope for a safe and healthy x-mas and on my wish list i asked the wife for a new 7 ft. MH catty pole with a shimano 4500 ( which i'm pretty sure she got me), other than that a cabela's gift card would finish off my list :wink:

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    My little girl to stay healthy and safe.........

and to fill the truck up with fuel for less that a mortgage payment!

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Got some I wish I could give you.I hate it!!

Attached Files:

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    No worry John, it will all be gone tomorrow after the ICE covers it up :eek:oooh: :crazy:

17. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Just to spend time with my wife, kids and family.

18. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Honestly, what I want most for this Christmas, is for my mother to live through it. She's dying of cancer. Small cell carcinoma, a very fast killer. We just found out a few weeks ago, but she's already had it for a while and doesn't have long, and I'd hate for my boys to always remember Christmas as the holiday "when Grandma died".

19. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I got to go with Bud here. Hopefully the economy will pick up and people can live normally again.

20. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana