What Do You Predict For Flathunter And Mellon In 2006?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Itch2Scratch, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    OK folks, I have now been on BOC for a few weeks reading. The way I see it 2006 is the "Year of the Gnome", he has that fire in his eye that Flathunter use to have before the dreaded "Curse of the Gnome". Both have spent all winter gearing up to outdo each other. My question to you is...what do you think the outcome of all this will be? I have transfered some of my notes concerning this perplexing problem to here for your comment.

1. The Gnome is determined to out fish the Flathunter using only whimpy devining rods(King Kat Pro) just so he can rub it in all next winter.

2. The Gnome will use every devining rod at his disposal to accomplish this....no matter how many break...just so he can rub it in.

3. The Gnome will release at least half the curse and cure all ills by crossing said same devining rods at the beginning of each fishing trip and tapping them 3 times on each other....then flinging them wildly up and down the river.

4. Flathunters curse will continue due having to duck so much from all that flinging by the Gnome.

5. Everytime Flathunter gets close to success the Gnome will pull out the .45 and blast all his fish in 4" of water.

What do y'all think?

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This is my prediction , I say next saturday flathunter will catch a big fish that will outdue H2O , I see it in his future, I also predict that ole flathunter will out do him in rep points very soon, as the crystal ball is showing here on the BOC. Please I hope everyone is watching as Flathunter passes H2O in rep points once everyone reads this.. Enjoy

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....I agree.....:grin-big: :grin-big:

4. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i think that it will be a close year for Jack and Bryan. They by far will be fishing one of the best rivers in Ohio. Im going to go out on a limb and say that Bryan and Jack both will catch a Flathead over 20 pounds this year.

5. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    i think that they'll realize they love each other and just go ahead and get married.
    After all, they do bicker like an old married couple anyway. Right?
    (sorry had to)
    LOL

6. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    lol, i was wondering who was going to jump at the opportunity to say that

7. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    LOL thats good.
    I see flathunter completely passing H2O up in fish this year. I also see H2O nailing a huge one or two this year.

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    what if this happens, Jack catches 20 Flathead 10 to 30 pounds. ANd Bryan only catches one Flathead all year that weighs 60 to 70 pounds

9. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Keith got rep points for that one!
    I think Mellon will put about a 30lb.yeller on the board.Ya'll know i'm Choctaw Indian,i talk to our medicine man an had him say a fishin chant for Mellon.Mellon keep your hooks sharp! I,(myself) and the Choctaw Nation stand behind Mellon!
    Ernie

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I have a feeling this will be Bryan's year, i expect a great cattin year for him

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    EVERY DAY, I get a email from mellon saying hahahahaha I am beating you in rep points:crying: But then I come back with yea your getting them by making post about name that tune, or something else not fishing related;) But I do see I am catching him fast, if I pass him he may not fish with me this year. Which is not really a bad thing since then I can catch fish!

Wait till spring guys, we used to post our adventures on another forum, but since we found this one every weekend it will Be a poll Mellon vs Flathunter, who shall win! Along with many good pictures..We hope to keep you laughing all spring summer and fall!

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LIAR: BOC BROTHERS I do nothing of the like. BROTHERS I come to you in an attempt that you will see through the smoke screen & understadn that this is just a lame attempt by FLATlessHUNTER to gain all too valuable BOC Rep Points. Please don't give into the hype. I would ask that you shift some Rep Points to good ole BOC BROTHER H2O Mellon. Remember folks, I have 3 children. I have Three Year Old Twins, plus a Seven year old. I help old ladies cross the street, I give 10% to my Church, I work for a CREDIT UNION, yes that's right "People Helping People", it's not only my company's motto, it's my own personal motto. I am a compassionite person & a friend to all. Flathunter on the other hand beats his dogs. Yes thats right folks he leather paddle hanging on his kitchen door he beats them daily. Do you want your rep points going to someone like that?

I mean shoot I would not lie. I'm as honest as good ole Abe Lincoln himself.

Remember vote H2O Mellon in '06. The BOC Brother YOU can trust.

13. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bryan, I am ashamed that you of all people would try and hoodwink these fine people...After all we are all brothers here, and Brothers dont lie to Brothers...I ask you to put one hand on a bible and swear that you dont bug me about having more rep points than I do..And if you can do that then you are going to hell:frk-big:

14. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    hehe now its startin to get good

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Folks, I dont beat my dogs, they are my babies, and even sleep with my wife and me...Bryan on the other hand does not even own a dog, and does not go to Church!

16. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heres proof, here are my to dogs laying on my bed, now I ask you do you honestly think I could hurt these dogs.

17. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    hey why's the dog on the left cowering in your presence:p

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    BORTHERS...... All I ask is that you hear me out on this one. By the end of it, you should be giving FLATlessHUNTER rep points.... negative Rep points that is.

The date was aprox May 15th, 2005. Flathunter took Mrs Flathunter to a spot on the Scioto River we call "The Rock Cliff". This spot is full of dangerous razor sharp rock, loose dirt, then in order to net a fish, one must slide down a staight down 14 foot bank. Oh, have I told you that Mrs Flathunter has a severe limp and a bad back? The limp is from a time that Flathunter ran over her foot with his truck. Long Story.... Her bad back results from so many time of carrying Flathunters "Yellow Bag of Death" which is full of Gama 8/0 Circle hooks & hundred of pounds of no roll sinkers up & down the stairs. You see, Flathunter makes Mrs Flathunter carry all his tackle up and down the stairs. He refuses to do it. For the love of country I can't see how Mrs Flathunter find the time, with the volunteer help she does at the local soup kitches & senior citizen center, plus her regular job at the Ross County Homeless shelter.... but anyways thats another story. Back to the topic: So she has a bad back & a severe limp (both FLATHUNTER's Faults) so they are fishing. Flathunter of corse is hogging poles, using his two plus one of the Mrss, leaving her with just a Zebco Rhino 5 foot spincasr utfit, while he uses Abu 7000's on Qunatum Big Cat rods: So back to the story: One of Falthunters (three) rods went down. There was a HUGE cat on there. He fought this beast for nearly an hour, finally wearing it out. He looks at Mrs Flathunter and says "GO DOWN THERE & NET MY FISH NOW". As she put down her cane, & was removing her back brace from uder her shirt, Flathunter goes off on a rampage & proclaims "MY GOD WOMAN, YOU ARE TOO SLOW" , he throws the rod to his wife (Who was one of the volunteer firefighters that helped pull those kids our the burning school bus the other day) & climbs down the bank, as he is down, Mrs Flathunter accidentlly dropped the rod, again due to her bad back; it had frozen up on her, causing a shooting pain to her hand, in return dropping the rod. Well as the story goes, Flathunter was SO MAD. He left in a rush, leaving behind his wife & all of their gear. His wife had to walk aprox 7 miles from the fishing spot to their house with all of the gear, don't forget about her back back & the limp. Thank God for the truck full Baptist Preachers on their way to the prayer meeting. If it werent not for them, it would have taken poor Mrs Flathunter days to walk, I mean limp home.

Now BROTHERS, I say, is this type of person who you want to give your Rep Points to?

19. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well folks even tho what Brayn told you is a complete 100 percent lie, I am laughing my rear end off!

20. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    BROTHERS.... Someone Flathunter has gotten over 100 rep points today & I have gotten Zero. Please stop the madness.

Oh yea.... Flathunter gives to the "Hillary in '08" campaign.

Plus, I saw in the news where he is also on the "Stop Hunting Bambi" campaign. Yes thats right, Flathunter wants to outlaw Deer Hunting.

This just in....... Flathunter has started an online petitiotn to stop the manufacotring of all BEER & stop all NASCAR events, becasue they are too dangerous.

He also HATED Dale Earnhardt.