Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a few new places to fish not far from were i live. Should i try the outside bends frist then look for slack water made by fallen trees and rocks? One of the places i found is slow moving water off the main river i have hi hopes for this area. Monday morning i am going to hit the pond again with the worm hooks Ray was talking about and i bought some meal worms, nightcrawers. I also bought a jar of those Berkley Maggots to try. Hopefully i can catch some Bluegills. Tuesday i will try my luck on the river. Hopefully i can catch something besides small stripedbass.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I found a few new places to fish not far from were i live. Should i try the outside bends frist then look for slack water made by fallen trees and rocks? One of the places i found is slow moving water off the main river i have hi hopes for this area. Monday morning i am going to hit the pond again with the worm hooks Ray was talking about and i bought some meal worms, nightcrawers. I also bought a jar of those Berkley Maggots to try. Hopefully i can catch some Bluegills. Tuesday i will try my luck on the river. Hopefully i can catch something besides small stripedbass.
Out side trees and such would be my first guess. Where they lay eggs:glasses-cool:

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Wherever there is water.......spoken by a true fisherman. j/k For cats wherever you can find slack or calm water. Bass and bluegill around shade, bushes, and structure in the water. Stripers, wherever the baitfish are. And sometimes you don't know until you get that line wet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.