what do you have to say?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ncfowler, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    just wondering around? you read a thread and like to make a post on it, but you can't , so you just wonder around a little more, read another thread and all the posts, you still can't make a post, Why? maybe you don't have something to say? nope, or you have some great information, maybe it's because your just a guest, You know if sign up you can join in, stop lurking in the dark come into the light and meet all the people you have been reading about.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jeff great thread i agree 100 % with u on this ,GUEST COME ON IN THE WATER,S FINE

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I agree Jeff. Most times theres two to three times as many GUESTS as MEMBERS looking in.:wink:

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I used to post quite a bit till someone complained about my style or lack thereof:wink: They must've been right, 'cause now my posts don't even add to my post count.:smile2: I whined about that and they dropped by 20 or so...:crazy:

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    i have a question? why do you post, to give some of your knowledge or advise, or that little post count? I feel you have much to say and that count don't count. Keep posting as like many other members here without your input this site would be just blank pages. Jeff
    Ps, I don't have any style of writing i just say it the best way I can, always looking for the right words, or how to spell them, and my grammar has much to be had, keep posting

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    didja ever think that those "guests" are mostly bots because this place has gained in popularity:wink:

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I try to impart any knowledge I may have about the subject at hand. However, by the time I read the forums, someone has already supplied the information I would've given, making anything I have to post, redundant.
    As for the post count, if it didn't have some significance, why would Paul even include it in the forums? or the awards... or the mojo... If I were posting for the count, I would be King...:smile2:
    AllI can say about my lack of input contributing to blank pages is, some things are better left unsaid.
    :roll_eyes:

8. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    i don,t care who wrote the post if it catches my eye i read it ,if i have something to add ,i add it ,for the price it cost to be a member (nothing )no one can (should) complain about anything or any body we are all here to learn and enjoy others knowledge and fellowship or at least i am it,s even cheap to be a star member and that helps support the BOC to ensure we all can keep posting and learning and meeting new friends and people