what do you get when you mix an awsome rock song with a great war movie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    you get this. MIA by Avenged Sevenfold mixed with the movie Black Hawk Down, the first 10 seconds are silent but its a freakin sweet video. en-freakin-joy, youll love it

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    ROCK ON WIL! With a band like Avenged Sevenfold it's got to be awesome.
    Yeah I'm a head banger. Played in a rock band. Lead guitar. grew up on heavy metal. I only listen to bands that know how to play their instruments.

Retards
    Attempting
    Poetry

sorry if I offend anyone. just my opinion!!

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    avenged is my favorite band, they add a lot of extra stuff in their songs like orchestrated parts and what not and with a lead guitarist like Synyster Gates they are, IMO, the best hard rock/alt rock band out today, glad to hear you like them!

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hmm, i just realized that there is no link on the first post.. idk if it got taken off or what but ill get it back on and if its not supposed to be there and it gets taken off again will a mod please let me know so im not confused? thanks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c6d05nkSezY

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
  6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sweet video! Music is awesome!! Sets the mood.

7. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Rock on dude, enjoyed it

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya, theyre some pretty sweet vids

9. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    That was cool, pretty good music, went well with the video, sad thing is we went to help em and that whole country ain't worth one American life. I kinda felt sorry for the kids tho.

10. SweetSymphony672

SweetSymphony672 New Member

State:
    England

I only know "Seize the day" by 'em but the 1st song you showed me is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! They aint that old but they definitely sound something that is an old band.

My dad (barse) brought me up listening to ac/dc, iron maiden and van halen whereas my mum brought me up listening to aerosmith.

And talkin' of rap (retards attempting poetry :smile2:) very well done and very TRUE!

Rock on!

11. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I also am a " rocker " and sill play guitar also. I couldn't see all the video but I've got to say it sounded good.

The beginning has the guitar harmonizing that sure screams Iron Maiden don't it ?

Thanks for turning us onto it !!!

-Jim-

PS..."disco sucks".....remember that one ? LOL Rap sucks too but just dont sound as good, LOL

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    seize the day is a good song but i dont really like the chords in it, the lyrics are good but ya the chords suck. there is another i wanted to show but it was tied to braveheart and ya... waayyy way way too gory but you all can feel free to look it up cuz its my second favorite one.

13. SweetSymphony672

SweetSymphony672 New Member

State:
    England

Listenin' to it again makes me agree with you on the chords but I do like the lyrics in it, especially when he bellowing the part about "so what if I never hold you, or kiss your lips again" e.t.c

14. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    If you like avenged you guys /girls may like this too.

Heres a WV history lesson put into motion with some Heavy Metal from a local band that has 4 Albums released worldwide and have toured Europe and other Parts of the UK.

The band is called Byzantine they have a myspace with a selection of great songs and a few other vids of live stuff on youtube.

[youtubevid]R1CCZE9dMB0[/youtubevid]

In case that didnt work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CCZE9dMB0

15. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ive heard that song! but i never knew who it was by and now i do! thanks brother