Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you get this. MIA by Avenged Sevenfold mixed with the movie Black Hawk Down, the first 10 seconds are silent but its a freakin sweet video. en-freakin-joy, youll love it

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
ROCK ON WIL! With a band like Avenged Sevenfold it's got to be awesome.
Yeah I'm a head banger. Played in a rock band. Lead guitar. grew up on heavy metal. I only listen to bands that know how to play their instruments.

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

sorry if I offend anyone. just my opinion!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ROCK ON WIL! With a band like Avenged Sevenfold it's got to be awesome.
Yeah I'm a head banger. Played in a rock band. Lead guitar. grew up on heavy metal. I only listen to bands that know how to play their instruments.

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

sorry if I offend anyone. just my opinion!!
avenged is my favorite band, they add a lot of extra stuff in their songs like orchestrated parts and what not and with a lead guitarist like Synyster Gates they are, IMO, the best hard rock/alt rock band out today, glad to hear you like them!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm, i just realized that there is no link on the first post.. idk if it got taken off or what but ill get it back on and if its not supposed to be there and it gets taken off again will a mod please let me know so im not confused? thanks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c6d05nkSezY

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts

I only know "Seize the day" by 'em but the 1st song you showed me is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! They aint that old but they definitely sound something that is an old band.

My dad (barse) brought me up listening to ac/dc, iron maiden and van halen whereas my mum brought me up listening to aerosmith.

And talkin' of rap (retards attempting poetry :smile2:) very well done and very TRUE!

Rock on!

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I also am a " rocker " and sill play guitar also. I couldn't see all the video but I've got to say it sounded good.

The beginning has the guitar harmonizing that sure screams Iron Maiden don't it ?

Thanks for turning us onto it !!!

-Jim-

PS..."disco sucks".....remember that one ? LOL Rap sucks too but just dont sound as good, LOL

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I only know "Seize the day" by 'em but the 1st song you showed me is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! They aint that old but they definitely sound something that is an old band.

My dad (barse) brought me up listening to ac/dc, iron maiden and van halen whereas my mum brought me up listening to aerosmith.

And talkin' of rap (retards attempting poetry :smile2:) very well done and very TRUE!

Rock on!
seize the day is a good song but i dont really like the chords in it, the lyrics are good but ya the chords suck. there is another i wanted to show but it was tied to braveheart and ya... waayyy way way too gory but you all can feel free to look it up cuz its my second favorite one.

·
Registered
882 Posts
If you like avenged you guys /girls may like this too.

Heres a WV history lesson put into motion with some Heavy Metal from a local band that has 4 Albums released worldwide and have toured Europe and other Parts of the UK.

The band is called Byzantine they have a myspace with a selection of great songs and a few other vids of live stuff on youtube.

[youtubevid]R1CCZE9dMB0[/youtubevid]

In case that didnt work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CCZE9dMB0

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ive heard that song! but i never knew who it was by and now i do! thanks brother

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.