what do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Monsterkat11, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just curious guys!

i work for a government contracting place called DRA. i put together things called keco switches for the special operations radio. it is designed to switch easily between air and ground communication, apparently it's saving lives in Iraq.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nothing. I'm 100% disabled and can't work. When my body feels good enough I fish every chance I get!!!:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:...Bad thing, that takes a toll on my back,neck and shoulder but I'm a die hard catman. Gotta do something to not go crazy!!!:smile2:

3. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    i work for american airlines in tulsa at the maintenance base. i am in supply.

4. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    I WORK FOR AN OILFIELD CHEMICAL SUPPLY COMPANY.

5. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I fix computers and run computer networks ... it sucks :eek:oooh:

6. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    Civil Engineering/CAD Drafting Supervisor - basicly my work consists of surveying from ur basic mortgage survey all the way up to full blown site design commercial & residential, we also do aerial mapping and topography, which is very cool, the quality of aerial photos and mapping is astonishing, in alot of our photos we can read license plates with high power magnifying lenses. Basicly im one of those out on the side of the road looking through that camera thingy!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey brandon, not sure if you've heard of solidworks or not, but i start my classes for it monday :)

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im work road construction for an asphalt company called Shelly Co. ....rollo

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I am a mother, wife, friend and I am disabled.

10. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I am a Police Officer, at least thats what we call it. There are all kinds of names for us...lol I'm sure you have heard of some of them. Anyway, I love the job and serve the the citizens of Southeastern Indiana. rspd507

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    RETIRED ... but but did numerous years in Law Enforcement ... (County, State and Federal), Was Land Manager for a State Agency managed and wrote and enforced policy, and use procedure for 230,000 acres, have managed a couple different jewelry stores, an after market motorcycle seat manufacturer and my own printing and copy business ... Now I am tired and just want to fish ....... Garry- :wink:

12. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    I am a contract administrator for a company that engineers and fabricates steel structural systems. My night job is Mom and girlfriend, and on the weekends in the summertime I waitress at the Little River Cafe in Oregonia.

How do I do it all?

13. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    wholesale manager of a 5 man team for Jordan Ford in San Antonio, Tx

14. ranman92

ranman92 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I install security alarms and cameras. My company works for the government we do the cameras at the federal buildings and federal courthouses in cleveland toledo youngstown columbus dayton and Cincinatti. We also do access control.

15. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I use to work and go to college now im disabled because of heart trouble

16. catfishjon

catfishjon New Member

State:
    texas
    I am retired, independently wealthy acording to my x-wife, broke acording to my divorce attourney, and the credit card companies best customer. I fish and hunt all I can. Catfishjon

17. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    I build and repair commercial greenhouses.

18. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Platoon leader, United States Army Infantry!! Been doing it for 15 years and retire in 5, Then its fish, fish, and more fish. !

19. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I work maintenance for Sheridan School District.

20. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i build bombs. Aviation Ordnance Technician.