What do ya think?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Feb 24, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Flyin down to Atlanta and then drivein to Haysville North Carolina for my grandson's 4th birthday party. His mom is throwin a pirate theme party for the little turd. Well I'm gonna be dressin up as a pirate and tellin a story for the kids. It will include cannons,swords. battles and buxom wenches. LOL! Had me an old small gaff layin around so I'm gonna rig it up to my hand with an ace bandage so it looks like a hook hand. LOL! I'm gonna shock the crap oughta these kids. My gift to him will be a treasure chest. I'm gonna bury it and make up a treasure map so he has to find it and dig it up. LOL! Hes gonna remember this one. LOL! For the treasure chest I went and got a bunch of cheap costume jewelry and some stuff from the dollar store. Everything gold of course. I also mixed in 50 of them gold dollars our government seen necessary to produce. Here a couple of pics. I pimped up the treasure chest with some adhesive decals. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Looks great BG but are you sure you didnt stop by New Orleans for Mardi Gras to get them "trinkets":smile2::tounge_out:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    BG Thats the coolest idea I think I've ever heard. Reps to ya on that one,I think you're right he'll remember this birthday for a lifetime.:cool2:

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats a cool idea BG. Them kids is in for a good time. Way to go gramps!

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    BG,
    You are some cool kind of gramps but are you sure you not using the little guy to offload your old costume jewelery???
    ...W

6. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i thought it was a real treasure chest you found while fishing till i read your post lol lmao

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    i dont know why I cant give reps but if I could I would.
    That is a cool ideal.
    You alright BG. I think I'll use that ideal some day on my grandsons. It will be fun and something different.

Enjoy the Bday party.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

No self respectin cross dresser uses gold! LOL! Its all about color for those special occasions.:crazy:

9. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    George, you're not gonna wear makeup like Jack Sparrow, ARE YOU?!?!?:crazy:

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    He will remember this 4th birthday for awhile, great idea! He'll have a blast, and it sounds like grandpa may have some fun as well :cool2:.

11. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Traveling the distance you did and going to the trouble you did with the
    treasure chest I hope that young'un knows what a cool grandpaw he has.
    Thats a lucky kid.

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Okay thats really cool, but what are you going to do for his tenth bday? Highjack a train for him?
    smokey

13. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Best one I ever heard of. He will never forget that!

Now to top it off, you gotta post a picture after you get all dressed up as a pirate. LOL

But as you can see, 'real pirates' are more clean shaved than you. LOL

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

You crazy S.O.B.! LOL! I believe you got a pic to cover all occasions. :smile2: There will be pics. No doubt about it. LOL!

15. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    That sounds like a great, adventurous birthday that every four year old would love! I know that I would have!

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Who has a very cool grandpa! Way to go BG!! Reps to ya!:cool2::big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

17. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kool idea George.

Sure, scare the poor kids to death. Ain't the world a bad enough place now? You come in with a hook on your hand you will have every kids parents calling the prekindergartens psycho counselors and they will have to take pills. Practice for when they grow up. The trauma you will impart will be relived in those kids dreams forever. Ain't no amount of fake gold in that chest that will make up for that turmoil.

I think you should change your mind and go as a fairy princess George. Wave a magic wand with sparkles coming off it like a Walt Disney movie with pretty music in the background.

Don't get no reps from me till next week for this stunt.

18. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It may be more convincing if you had a big ol' catfish on that "hook"...:smile2::smile2:

19. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Those kids will be lovin' this George. Think the grandson will having a special day for sure.

Shoot, I'd sit in on that just for the story.:wink:

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    That is a great idea George. I would love to be around when he tells the kids his age that at his fourth birthday party he found a chest of Gold. Yes, take some pics. We will be looking forward to seeing them.