What do we all do when were not fishing

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Jun 2, 2006.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I know work is one of them but what the heck do we do between catchin memories

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nothing, just work, and on the computer.

3. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    drink beer and be merry:big_smile_2:

4. Backwater

Backwater New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Raise my own vegetables. Brew my own beer (ale). Load my own ammo. Raise my kids. Attend high school sporting events. Love my wife. Plant food plots. Build duck blinds. Ride 4 wheelers. Oh, and work when I got the time. Not necessarily in that order.

5. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I do Letterpress Printing, mostly for my Church. And spend time with the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife. NO, she is not looking over my shoulder.

6. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    I work installing vinyl flooring, work on my house, work in my yard, swim in my pool, Play with my kids, XBOX, church activitys and love on my wife.

7. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Work, daughter's softball, Crab Cracklin' Monday's at Red Lobster when I over-work lol, drink my Blue Ribbon beer, and occasionally play a game here in the arcade.

8. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I enjoy being on the BOC site, cooking,being with family,spoiling my grandkids,hunting during the fall and winter,and helping other people.

9. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Let me see, think about fishing, build custom rifles, load ammo, church activities, plant food plots, repair deer stands, work in the yard, work on my hunting lease, think about hunting, visit the BOC, visit a couple other sites, and work. Oh, I forgot to mention loving my wife, my sons, and my grand children. They come first of course.

10. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    sleep, Xbox, spend time with my girl, and do things with my church

11. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Coaching my sons baseball team. Cave exploration and mapping, visiting family.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hmmmmmmmm,
    Talk to yall on the BOC

Take Madison to Park/Zoo/Cosi/Beach/Play Areas/Chuck E Cheese/Swimming/Grandma and Grandpas

Talk to yall on the BOC

Watch movies from Blockbuster, have the online membership so get 5-6 new movies each week

Talk to yall on the BOC

Walk around the neighborhood for exercise

Talk to yall on the BOC

Local Poker Games, play tournaments all the time

Talk to yall on the BOC

Play Cut Throat Eucher/Stick and Stuck same thing

Talk to yall on the BOC

Mow the grass, help with laundry, little things around the house

Talk to yall on the BOC

Go to sisters Softball/Soccer Games during the year

Talk to yall on the BOC

Go to brothers Football/Wrestling/Track during the year

Talk to yall on the BOC

Help coach wrestling at the High School, try not get get broke by some young kid, I need to learn to act my age. LMAO

Talk to yall on BOC

Go over to school with little brother before school and workout, try and get in shape

Talk to yall on the BOC

Go down and cut Father In Laws Grass, he is a OTR Trucker so he is not home much, do my part to help out.

Talk to yall on the BOC

Go to Grandma and Grandpas to help when they need it. They are getting up there and I do little things around the house for them

Talk to yall on the BOC

Work, drive all over the state of Ohio, close loans on houses

Talk to yall on the BOC

Uhhhhhh, I think this about covers it. LMAO

13. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Work around the house, this website, Texas holdem online, waste $$ at Hooters, son's high school baseball games (last one today unless they win), hang out with friends and throw back a few beers and spit baccker.

14. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Work mostly. Hang out with my girlfriend, play xbox 360, drink a little beer.

15. khensu0213

khensu0213 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hmmm...lets see.
    Work as a Network Engineer
    Hang out with the wife and kids
    Hang out with my best friend drinkin beer and shootin pool
    Daydream about my next fishin trip
    Rule the universe

Yeah...that's it....rule the universe.

16. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Reading, hang out here, read, play on the computer, read, and fish without catching memories.

17. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Gettin ready to fishin. My wife and I have a fishing fellowship where we introduce kids and adults to the sport of fishing and as a way to get together and have some fun. We have had 3 events so far this year and have at least 12 more to do. We receive donations of tackle from some companies that we give away. Last year we gave away over 5,000 dollars worth in our area. Probably won't match that this year but still will have quite a bit to give away. No fees or license needed by anyone at our events and we always have a cookout. Don't get to fish during our events unless I partner with a kid. Hoping you guys have a great summer and can take someone along the journey with you. you can visit our web site and see some pictures of how things go.

18. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Re-model my house on the river, play guitar in nightclubs and festivals, practice with my band, listen to music, go to music events, work with a couple Blues Societies, help put on festivals, hunt in the fall, photograph wildlife, whitewater canoe, run three home businesses, travel to visit friends and family, enjoy good food & wine, cook for my wife and her brother, raise a few veggies, ride around these beautiful mountains.

19. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    well its simple if i aint fishing i am here or in church or driving truck and running the new store. dont have much time for anything anymore.

20. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    play with heavy equipment for walker-caterpillar. and think about fishing