What DO the admins do all day?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    I figure, being an admin, they have a great excuse to sit around and surf the net all day.:big_smile:

In reality, they have an obligation to keep this site as clean and functional as possible. I am here to note that that is a big job.

This afternoon, Dave (dademoss) saved me a ton of embarassment by catching a link in a post I made that I missed. :embarassed: These guys go over virtually every post made.

I want to thank each and every one of them, and today, especially Dave, for a job well done.

THANKS GUYS!!

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    ************Attaboys and attagirls for all of them! I know I'd hate to have to read all of my posts, much less every one on here! Thanks for all the Mods and Paul do to keep this board up and functioning properly!*************

3. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Phil,

Barb actually found it, I just got to edit it out and harrass you some:lol:

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I just hope they don't break their necks when they roll off the couch...:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He who has good health is young.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree. Thanks Adminstration for the fine job you do. I vote that you never get a day off. You are appreciated. This site can"t properly operate without YOU.:smile2: :smile2:

6. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I bet they just tell they're husbands/wives that they are just paying the bills. So that their spouses bring them continuous food and icy cool beverages.

7. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    John,
    If we paid bills on what we make doing this it would be better than winning the lottery. Of course the companies would go broke when they got our $0 payments each month! :lol:

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I hear DH surfs the net for cheap Rogain and Twinkies. :tounge_out:

9. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    LOL Very funny!:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We have wonderful administrators and they deserve to know we rally do appreciate their efforts. It is most kind and generous of them for being our Gardian Angels to keep everything running as smooth as silk!:smile2: :smile2:

11. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    What do we do all day? Most of us work two fulltime jobs:eek:oooh:
    One to pay the bills and one for the love of the sport of fishing.:eek:oooh: