What do I get for My Donation?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 2, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    http://www.catfish1.com/starmember

100% of all monies raised go into the rent for the site and site maintenance, at times the rent golds are not met then, Paul must put up the rest from his pocket. The staff do not get paid, we all volunteer, Paul does not get paid he is a volunteer also. We do not buy boats, have parties, go to gathering on donated money, this I assure you. For Site Rent and maintenance only..

Keep the donations coming! they are coming in but slowly

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    http://www.catfish1.com/starmember

I just got info that Paul needs a new computer/server, the one he has now is old and will not work for some of the upgrades that he would like to add to the B.O.C.. It will be very hard for him to pay the rent on this site and buy a new server also. Please make a generous donation. Paul please do not delete this post!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I hope that each and every member can take the time to send a small donation if at all possible. We all come here daily and enjoy this site. There is so much to learn from other fishermen all over the world. You can make friends that become life long buddies. I have been to 12 gatherings or so and met hundreds of people that would not of been possible without the BOC.

I will make a donation as soon as I get paid on the 15th and hope that more will follow suit. I'm far from rich but the knowlege I get on everything from fishing, repairing my computer, repairing vehicles, and just a nice place to come and chat on every subject is well worth every penny.

We have to support the BOC to help push it to the next level in 2008!!!

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    What do you get for a donation? You get the opportunity to meet some great people , learn what is working in other parts of the country.
    You will make life long friends at the gatherings, it is the people that make the BOC great.
    Although you get all that with out a donation, it sure helps to keep the site running. Donate what you can and dont feel bad if you can't