What Do Bass Fishermen Think About Cat Fishermen

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Ace, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Let us turn the table and let the Bass Fishermen have their say. :0a27:

:cat:

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I myself have no issue with them or any other fisherman/fisherwomen as long as they give me the same courtesy and respect i would show them. I may not fish 100% for cats but to me fishing is fishing lots of styles and types. for me I cant see limiting myelf to only one style.

3. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I fish 99% for catfish, but do enjoy fishing for other species. I do try and treat everyone with the same respect though. We are all out there for the same purpose.....to catch fish no matter how we do it. Some of us just dont want to waste our time catchin those little couple pound bass, unless we are using them for bait!:) just kiddin

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Some how I thought this was a Catfishing Site hence the name "Brotherhood of Catfishermen"!!!
    I really don't care what they think of me, LOL!!! I am a catfisherman and proud of it!!!

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i really dont mind catfisherman until they come by real fast and make waves. point there finger at me for running threw there jugs all out in the middle of the river channel. i just know they learn that cpr from us bass fisherman. i was wondering long it was going to take for this to turn around. i guess we got bad apples over here too. nobody is perfect. sorry i just couldnt stand it.

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I thought you were a farmer! Now I'm all confused again.

7. Bait Eater

Bait Eater New Member

State:
    southwest missouri
    There is 3 type of fish catfish,crappie,an BAIT.

8. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    I keep seeing this word lol am I missing out on something or is this just a by word you use when you don`t know what to say? I'm from the South I never heard it until I came on the BOC.By the way I have never read any where on the BOC that this site is only for cat fishermen. I thought it was free to any one who wanted to join up that the way I read it every one got the right to voice their opinion.

:thumbsup:

:cat:

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I r a Farmer, when I ain't fish'n, LOL!!!

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    LOL, Means: Laughing Out Loud
    LMAO, Means: Laughing My A-- Off

11. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Glad to see you got your priority's right. LOL

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You got that right, I got to make some money so I can go fish'n, Right!!!

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I must agree, who cares? LOL!:p

14. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    When I bass fished, I liked catfishermen. They caught all those fish that was eating the small bass. Now I like the bass fishermen cause they catch those fish that are eating all the small catfish.
    Bass do like small cats.

15. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Yea but how many of those bass are actually removed from the water?
    Most of them are probably returned to decimate the cats even more. If it were up to me I'd throw every bass over 1/2 lb. onto the bank so they couldn't hurt the kitty kats.

16. HHinNC

HHinNC Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'm a catfisherman, an' I hate bass fishermen ! NO...WAIT A MINUTE.... I also fish for bass.....OK...I"M a bass fisherman and I hate catfishermen !....hmmmm this ain't working.....OK...I'm a carp fisherman and I hate crappie fishermen.......oops.....I fish for them too. Dang it....I'm all confused.....and I'm starting to Hate Myself. :eek: I think I need to go see a shrink. :0010: Did somebody say trout ? ;)

17. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Hmmmm, yesterday I fished with one guy for Cats and Bass, then another guy came and fished for Bass, I was Catfishing, then another guy was Bass fishing. Heck like all three of them, and we all have something in common. WE LIKE TO FISH, just for different kinds. You have good and bad ones in everything there is to do.

18. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    I fish for both species and i think we will all get along better if we treat each oter how we would want to be treated :) Best of luck and health to all

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!!!! That is too funny!!!!!

20. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    always wondered what that meant.......hmmm:cool: :cool: