What did you get?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Dec 24, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Alright it is 10 30 pm on Christmas Eve I realize that the times are differant so I am posting this now Lets list what you got from Santa if you want to list it I think it would be fun:big_smile::cool2:

2. Little Tree Rat

Little Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Kansas
    only an hour behind you but we opend our presents a day early...heres what i got
    1) a new bow
    2) candy
    3) a bible
    4) flashlight
    5) pj pants
    6) slippers
    7) all the stuff needed to improve my bow
    8) calendar
    9) headphones
    10) arrows
    11) gloves
    i think thats all, prolly some other little things...and still have a christmas commin on the 26th!! hope everyone else has a good christmas.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well it's Christmas Morning and I was up till 4am helping my daughter and her new boyfriend play Santa for my grandson and he's still asleep so we wait I think I'll go get him up LOL

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well it is slowing down now I have watched my kids and grandkids smiling and happy I got a pretty good haul
    a new rod and reel A Zebco combo [7ft rod and a bite alert reel ]
    DVD player
    Work Boots
    I ain't sure what else

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I got the greatest of all watching my kids have a great one they got loaded more then anyone should(LOL)
    I did get me some cool stuff :penn 320 gti from a little elf:big_smile:
    .hat says shut up & fish
    tappisterey has ghost rider skull/flames
    on it.
    bobble fishing fat dude:big_smile:
    a small buffalo skull I can keep my sage in it aint real its a replica collecter thingey
    oh and a shirt with a bass on it that says"sometimes I can be a big jerk(LOL) think Lilly was tellin me somethin there(LOL) think that is bout it ...I am way good life is good and its been merry!

6. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Another year older and deeper in debt.

Second Christmas in a row my kids were 100% ungrateful and complained about their presents.:angry:

Did good by the wife tho got her a real nice deep fryer and a ice tea maker at least someone smiled.

I got 3-4 knives :big_smile: but I am hard on em anyway and can always use another knife or 5 and a couple pairs of pants that I needed cause I am to cheap to buy new ones myself :big_smile: