What did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Andy52, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    I'm not usually to supprise with the gifts I get, Cabelas or Bass Pro gift cards, fishing and hunting gear, etc. Not this year however, the Mrs. caught me totally off guard this year. I awoke yesterday to a new Lincoln MIG welder sitting in the living room.....man was I supprised! I asked her how she managed to pull this one off, good and knowledgeable sales persons is what she said.....I love it.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Congrats Mark. I got the usual but I am happy with whatever anyone cares enough to give.

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I didnt get much.. This was a tough year indeed.. I did get to see my 5 kids go crazy when they opened their Wii....lol For the last three months they been buggin me for it, but i kept telling them we cant afford it... Now if i can dig threw the trash pile in the living room and find my camera i got some pictures..lol gezzzz I dont know where to start

4. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Nothings much better than a bunch of happy kids on Christmas, Willie. It's great to see the delight in their eyes.:big_smile:

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Aint that the truth...

6. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    how in the world did she get a mig welder sneaked in the house without u knowing! lol thats pretty cool tho. id crap my pants for sure.:big_smile:

7. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    I think her and my daughter slipped in the house after I had went to bed... I can tell you the two of them had a big hoot yesterday when I saw it.

8. CatRwalln

CatRwalln New Member

State:
    United States
    The welder has been there two days, he's just been watching the weather channel and water level ,hasn't seen anything else.:smile2::smile2::wink:
    Happy New Year Fellas

9. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Oh man......that's too funny.....but maybe true.:crazy:

10. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got to see my beautiful grandaughter and spend time with my wife. Life's good.
    [​IMG]

11. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I got the usuayl some cloths and gift cards and money..i got some other stuff to i got a new lee iv pruduction pot and a 7000i and a coat and a camera...We snuck a huge grill in my sisters house that she bought for her feance (The person she is engaged to...I didnt think you guys could make out that word the spelling is so bad..lol)2 days before christmas and he never new...it was in the computer room!!and he goes in there when the foot ball games are over:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Merry Christmas all!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  13. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    Both of these ladies in your life are beautiful!

14. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    you couldnt ask for more than that happy holidays pipe

15. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i got my xbox 360 from my parents and my sis got me the ethernet cord to hook it into the internet and i got the christmas day of work i couldnt be happier:big_smile:

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Great photo Doug! You look happy in that photo my man. Now I pretty much figured out that the precious little angel on your lap is your grandaughter. Is the other lovely lady your wife or daughter? Happy Holidays to you and your family.

17. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I wondered that too. At one point, I had typed out a real smart ass reply to that photo. However, that would be so unlike me, so I didn't post it.:crazy::wink:

18. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Hey you Guys---
    I think Kutters Wife has logged onto his Computer

19. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry guys I guess that picture does need clarification. The two beautiful young ladies in the picture are my wife Tracy and my grandaughter Ayla. My wife got a kick out of your posts by the way. hehe

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    It was obvious which one was your grand daughter, duh. It was the other one, we couldn't tell if it was your wife or your daughter. Had to be careful what I said because fathers get just a tad bit sensitive when something is said about their daughters, even when intended as an innocent complement. Either way, your a lucky man.