What did you do for Valentines day?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well lets see... I went to lunch with my teddy bear (Newton). Then he had to go back to work. Last night I gave Newton his Valentines gifts. candy, card, ballon and stuffed animal hound dog with a bandita that say i wuff you on the leather jacket it was wearin.
    Then he had to go back to work after our lunch date. Around 8 p.m. Newton came home with yellow flowers, card, Vince Gills new CDs, ballon, candy, and a stuffed animal a purple monkey. Some of us were talking in chat. So I took a photo of the monkey. It is sooo cute. Next year we are gonna go fishing.

Attached Files:

2. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I trudged out in about a foot of snow and got my Honey a card and some flowers. Then I came home and shoveled the walk and came to work.:sad2:
    If the snow melts I'll get out and get her something that sparkles, next week. Also, a nice dinner and a Hotel with a Hot tub to thaw out my bones.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Got the wife and Madison some roses and cards. Made supper last night.

My main gift was that I left them alone and went to play poker. Wife said that was the best gift I could of gave her. :lol:

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Fixed lobster tails and shrimp for supper. Gave my wife chocalete covered strawberries, tulips, and a card with some powerball tickets. A little snuggeling to finish the night off.

5. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Got her a card and a gift.
    Fixed dinner (offered to take her out) but she had rather stay home.
    Dinner was "White Spaghetti "and fried pork chops with garlic french bread and sweet ice tea.
    Peanut Butter Waffers and a glass of cold milk for desert.

6. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    She slept all day. I built a fire in the fireplace and played on puter all day. She got up and went to work. I hauled in some more wood and played and kept warm the rest of the night....same as I'm doing right now.

7. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    My wife and I stayed inside, celebrated our son's birthday, he was born on Valentines Day...my first born was a Thanksgiving baby...we were married
    on New Years Eve.

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for sharing your valentines day.

9. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    She made dinner and I cam home and gave her her presents. I got her something completely innapropriate to make her do a double take and then gave her a card with a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure at a spa.

10. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    George came home from having coffee with JD and guess what he had anothe4r new real. I guess that was his valentine gift to himself.

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    same as any other day

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    We got our tax check back, and went and paid ALL of our bills except for the house!!Then took what was left and went to Sconic!! smokey