What did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ohio hilljack, Dec 25, 2009.

1. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Santa came today and he left his whole bag behind ,suprizing considering the economy,I should probably check with the bank to make sure I can afford to go fishing tomorrow. Got me three cast nets, with Drews three that gives us six should see us through till at least May. Got a Jeremy Leach ,Tangling with Catfish custom MH rod with a fast tip, going to Portsmouth tomorrow,if I have any money left, to try it out on a big blue, I hope ,I hope.. Got some hooks , line ,and a cool Hilljack Catfishing coffee Mug, oh yea, a 32 ounce thermos to fill up the coffee cup.
    Hope everyone else was as happy as me today. And Brother Hilljack I'm working on getting you one of those mugs.

2. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sounds like Santa was mighty good to ya Willie,,Hope you geat to break that rod in tommorow,,,Good luck to ya.

3. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Enjoy! Hope you connect with a big one.:wink:

4. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i got 2 uglystick tigers and an abu c4 6600 ,sinkers and some more hooks. but it wasn't all for xmas my bday is tomarrow so i get the shaft every year:sad2:

5. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,to ya bro.

6. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Happy Birthday matt, I know how ya feel mine is the 28th, so i know how it goes with the birthday and the shaft LOL. But in all seriousness I had a nice christmas.....most everything was fishing or fishing related. :smile2:

7. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Got a few shirts from my wife and $100 in BPS gift cards among other things.... Been on-line trying to decide what to buy, I might actually have to go to the store for a change, not much of anything on the website right now.:confused2:

8. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    So far; I got an Abu 7000B that a BOC Brother gave me. Thankyou very much Bro. As for the rest of my gifts. Haven't opened em' yet. As I have been ill since last night. ( Non alcohol related ) And actually just woke up a lil' bit ago. And just got done eatting Christmas dinner late. Happy Birthday Matt... And Happy Birthday to you as well Curtis. Just in case I forget on the 28th...

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  9. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    I really can't say, but it was good. LMAO

10. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    The Bestest ever present i got was when My hbby said come here honey look! YES! it was SUNSHINE! LOL nice to see after all that rain. Since I am so addicted to the sunshine it was a pleasent suprise. Another was my dad being able and healthy enough to eat Christmas dinner with us. He had a pacemaker the 25th that the wiring came lose and he went back in a week ago to get it fixed. 3rd Blessing was that Ray got him a job and Christmas wasn't charged on that almighty credit card.
    LAST BUT NOT LEAST. BOTH MY SON & STEP-SON WERE HERE!
    As far as presents I am so very practical...Ray and i decided to get our monster recliners recovered....Boring

11. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    My family home for the holiday safe and healthy, what more can a man ask for.

12. GMRcatman

GMRcatman Member

State:
    Ohio
    Happy early birthday to Matt and Curtis! My family got me the usual, BPS gift cards......can never really go wrong there.

13. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Man sounds like you made out pretty dang good! I did alright myself. Got my cast net resupply, Tangling With Catfish rod, new line counter reel, and a real nice Chattahoochee HillJack Banner for my fishing tournaments.

I am not sure how you got a HillJack Catfishing mug before Me??:sad2:

14. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    man i got to have one of them mugs too, can ya get get'em in a no spill:big_smile:

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Santa brought me a Garmin Navigation System. Been wanting one for a while now. He brought the kids a bunch of toys, clothes, etc. They were really excited this morning esp. the oldest. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season with family and friends! rollo

16. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I got a lump of coal!:big_smile:

17. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I got enough Gander Mtn gift cards to get my boat a Keel Saver and enough Cabelas Gift Cards to get 10 rail mount Driftmaster rod holders and another 4 Driftmaster Pro Duo rodholders and then got enough cash to buy my XM Radio subscription for another year. Tomorrow will be getting on the web and start ordering, that will be everything my boat needs to be set up except the right spacer for the new ( used) prop I got and still waiting to put in a 12 vt cigerette lighter for the spotlight.

Salmonid

18. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    That always sucks. I have a friend whose birthday is Christmas eve so every year he gets the "combined" gifts which sucks for him.

I got:

Got 3 25 packs of the Gama 8/0 Circle hooks
    Lee 10lb Lead Melting pot
    3,4,5 oz Flat Bank Do It Sinker Mold
    6,8 oz Flat Bank Do It Sinker Mold
    Lee ignot Maker
    Lee Ladel
    Berkley McMahon barrel swivels rated to #150 (since I catch those big 100 pound blues oh so often....haha)

And then to top it off my best friend suprised me with a new St. Croix Classic Cat rod....where he found it I have no idea but I am so pumped right now it is rediculous!!!

19. turnerchop5

turnerchop5 Member

State:
    ky
    7000c3 6500 rocket and a E-cat rod. Several sinkers, hooks, throw nets.

20. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I got a Kindle.
    Then Santa brought me a PS3 for those weekends in the winter I spend in bed getting ready for Monday all over again.