what did fred eichler see ?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by nycathunter, Mar 10, 2008.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    odd. thing is i dont see how that would be a set up unless the people at the outfitters were behind it. sumthin to bring in business maybe lol

2. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    That is just nuts, sure looked like big foot to me.It would freak me out also. Fred seems like a straight up guy to me and would not be part of a hoax.

And for the outfitter to do that in some kind of body suit?? They would have to know the exact viewing angle of that particular camera in that very spot to give you just a glimpse and not seconds of video. the most famous video of big foot has been proven to show leg mussel's flexing as it walked and to do that now still would be a very sophisticated and expensive suit.

It's just a matter of time before some body's trail cam picks up more video or pics. I just hope they don't kill it.... unless they are attacked or in some danger of being killed them selves.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I know what it looks like ,but HMMMMM is it for real:wink:

4. CatfishMOJO

CatfishMOJO New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    thats freaky...i would like to know if thats real or not!

5. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like my ex mother-in-law. Only quieter.

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Well here is my 2 cents. To me it looks like someone dressed in camo. I think its a hoax. Just a setup. Maybe I'm wrong, but whatever it is, it has arms and legs. go figure.:cool2: Yep it's bigfoot!!

Mark..

7. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    omg! i know who it is its db cooper :smile2:

8. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I hit the link but I don't see where you folks are talking about. I guess that's why I wouldn't make a very good hunter, LOL.

-Jim-

9. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    jim at the bottom of that link there is a small video

10. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Hog wash don't believe it. I thought at first watching the first of it I was going to see a Bearzilla :smile2:.

11. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Several days ago saw a site that was able to do stills of the video and it showed a hunter walking by.

:004:

12. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    what was the name of the site ??

13. smokeeater3302

smokeeater3302 New Member

State:
    il
    I love Fred he seems to be on the up and up , But if this is fake . Im going to CANCEL MY HUNT

14. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Heck if I know.
    Found it through a search and following some links, didn't bookmark the site because it was a far left BF site.

The pic looked like some guy in a Ghillie suit.

:004:

Far left Bigfoot site = A site that people would have to be overdosing on Weed, Crack, LSD and Hashish to believe what is be posted.

i.e. Patty(BF in Patterson/Glimli Film) is actually 5,000,000 separate BF spirit entities together.

15. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    A friend of mine went on a Mountain Lion hunt with Fred Eichler. He said Fred is a big prankster. So if this gives any indication of what the big uproar is on this video, relax it's all for publicity. Just like UFO sightings, BIGFOOT and the stupid alien abductions. GIVE ME A BREAK!! :crazy:

Mark..

16. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    It's Teen Wolf.:big_smile: