Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
odd. thing is i dont see how that would be a set up unless the people at the outfitters were behind it. sumthin to bring in business maybe lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
That is just nuts, sure looked like big foot to me.It would freak me out also. Fred seems like a straight up guy to me and would not be part of a hoax.

And for the outfitter to do that in some kind of body suit?? They would have to know the exact viewing angle of that particular camera in that very spot to give you just a glimpse and not seconds of video. the most famous video of big foot has been proven to show leg mussel's flexing as it walked and to do that now still would be a very sophisticated and expensive suit.

It's just a matter of time before some body's trail cam picks up more video or pics. I just hope they don't kill it.... unless they are attacked or in some danger of being killed them selves.

·
Registered
736 Posts
what was the name of the site ??
Heck if I know.
Found it through a search and following some links, didn't bookmark the site because it was a far left BF site.

The pic looked like some guy in a Ghillie suit.

:004:

Far left Bigfoot site = A site that people would have to be overdosing on Weed, Crack, LSD and Hashish to believe what is be posted.

i.e. Patty(BF in Patterson/Glimli Film) is actually 5,000,000 separate BF spirit entities together.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
A friend of mine went on a Mountain Lion hunt with Fred Eichler. He said Fred is a big prankster. So if this gives any indication of what the big uproar is on this video, relax it's all for publicity. Just like UFO sightings, BIGFOOT and the stupid alien abductions. GIVE ME A BREAK!! :crazy:

Mark..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.