What did everyone get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catmankev, Dec 25, 2005.

1. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I got a seal a meal, a digital camera for the tackle bag and when the Mrs. gets her year-end bonus a Global Map for the boat. (I HOPE, I HOPE!) :D

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I got a couple dvd's, a wallet, a nice buck knife, and a fishing rod!

3. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I got a abu 7000-B, and a catfish ugly stik. I made a post somewhere on here about me getting a 6000, but I was misinformed, it turned out to be an abu 6500tccf. Great christmas. I hope every one else had a wonderful Christmas as well.

4. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    I got a Orange County Choppers Coffee mug, pair of slippers oragami kit so i can entartain the girls and wife even renewed my subscripstion to Maxim so i got everything i wanted but iwas happy just to have my family. Hope everyone else got what they wished for.

5. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I got a pair of insulated boots, a new parka for good, and a 6500c4 reel (the blue one), and a $40.00 gift certificate from Big R's and they have a Bass Pro shop in there, so guessin some more tackle, which I am sure I need, NOT. lol

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I had a great Christmas! Got to watch the daughters and grand kids faces lite up as they opened there gifts. Taking pictures of dad covered with gifts.
    I got that warm feeling that comes from knowing I am truely blessed with family and friends! Debi did and outstanding job. Little things I mentioned throughout the year and then forgot about. Well she remembered and been getting these things all year long. I seen the Cabales box but thought it was from stuff I had bought. lol. I got a Nite ranger tackel box. Has a built in led lite and works as a low light lantern when closed. Has a bottom section with 3 pull out trays, big tray on top and couple of small boxes on lid. I spent most of the morning stocking it. I also got this survivil flash light that never needs batteries or bulbs. You crank it a few times and it burns bright for about 20 mins. I also got a light weight military spec sleeping bag, really nice. A few other outdoor items....... A very special Christmas! I hope everyone else was as nice as well!

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh man, my Christmas was great. My wife, God love her, shes so thougfull. She went to extreme & found me a rare gemstone. It's about the size of your hand, it's flat on some spots, rigid on others. It's pure black. It tends to break very easily. I guess in the old days people used to use them to keep warm. She was even on the ball so much that she put it in my stocking. I think she said that they can be found in the states of Kentucky, Virgina & West Virgina.

Yes, I have the best wife on earth.

8. Flyingpig

Flyingpig New Member

State:
    Lakewood, Illinois
    It was a Catfish Connection Christmas for me this year.

9' American Spirit Nite Stick, Ol' Whiskers 8' Rod, Okuma SD20L, SD30L, and a SD55L Baitcaster Reels, 4 different weights of Fishing Line and a Shakespeare EZ Cast 85 Reel.

9. sbursik

sbursik New Member

State:
    McKinney Texas
    I got an iPod video :D Now I lam looking for fishing video to put on it.

Scott

10. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I got two Shimano Trolling rods and a Abu 6500C4 LE (Violet) reel and a Abu 6500C4 Trophy Collection reel. Also a Swissgear rechargeable lantern with three settings for light. It has a 120 volt adapter and a 12 volt adapter for the truck and lots of clothes. Also got a Lexmark 3 in 1 computer printer, copier,scanner and a Bubbling foot spa. I must have been doing something right for my little country girl....lol

11. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Got More Than I Needed This Year. The Three Main Things Were A Penn 320 Gt2, Quantum Iron Ir435cx, And A Quantum Iron Ir320. Best Thing About It ,i Got Them On Ebay For About Half Price! Now I Just Need Some Quantum Big Cats To Mate Them Up To. Maybe I Can Pick Those Up With My Extra Christmas Money!

12. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    well so far, Christmas has been good....the upcoming wed , thursday and friday will make it a goodun for sure.................. both my boys and their family's will be at the house for a couple days............. since those sorry heifer d-i-laws stole my fishing buddies, it will be nice to have the boys home .......L M A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya'll have a goodun!!!

13. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I had a great christmas. Everyone got along for the most part.LOL
    My cousin brought a friend of hers that didnt have anywhere else to go and she had a ball. No leftover desserts or much of anything for that matter.

Now for the gifts. I got a columbia river folding skinning knife that looks awesome. I guess Im gonna have to skin a few coons with the stepdad.
    Also a 1gig mp3 player, now I just need to figure out how to put the songs in it.

14. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    well, I got a 733 HAWG Zebco, a Plano Hip top big Tacklebox, about 100 lures and hooks and such as that, Filletin glove(no knife for me,MattMatt might hurt himself) lol ,a CDplayer for my HotRod Geo Tracker.lol, a nice pair of fishin pole holders that stick in the ground, A Tee-shirt, some new [MANLY] earrings, a ELVIS pocketwatch that plays LOVE ME TENDER when opened, 2 DOCTOR WHO movies, My Nephew gave me his old N64 cause he got the new Xbox , and most of all I got to spend some quality time with my Family and my future inlaws. I love them all so much. If you feel half as good as I do about these last few weeks, you are truely blessed. Happy New Year Yall.

15. Ravensmavsfan

Ravensmavsfan New Member

State:
    Cincinnati,OH
    I got a Dell Laptop that can pick up siganals in the air and get on the internet for free anywhere it can pick up a signal. Which means i could post whats happening on my fishing trips during them. :D

I also got a catfish pole that glows in the dark! I never even knew they made them.

16. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Me I had the best Christmas a guy can have My wife and I are healthy my rentakids were here spent a good chunk of the day helping down at the mission serving food and stuff to the homeless and needy. came home smoked up 3 balltip roasts. had a great meal. and now I get to go lay my over full belly down and laze out. :eek:

17. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I got digital camera for my tackle box, 2 penn reels, a penn 320 gti and a penn 109 senator. I got some great winter fishing clothes from Bass pro shops. I got a few other things, video games, hats, cd player, etc.
    Oh yeah and some ear muffs for fishing, and alot of other small things.

Hope yall had a great Christmas!!! :)

18. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    H2O, that gem sounds like a lump of coal.

about the same as I got.

19. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    I got a 4 in 1 camo jacket and a pants loop watch

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Wow! No wonder I didn't get anything! Santa didn't have anything left after visiting all you guys, lol! Spent Christmas eve at the In-laws and gained about 5 lbs., Christmas day all 4 of our daughters were home, had a great time watching them open gifts, laughing, playing games, etc. As the TV commercial says "priceless". Happy Holidays to everyone!