What are your plans

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, May 25, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Lets lighten up a little what are your plans for memorial day if you get to do what you want me I hope to go fishing somewhere

2. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'm planning on going fishign and eating lots of delicious food, as well as enjoying not having to go into work.

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    My wife and I wil be taking the kids fishing. My wife wants to catch a big cat in the worst way. I hope everyone gets to get out and enjoy sometime cattin this weekend and good luck to everyone!

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I'll Be on the river starting tomorrow night. I took next week off as well, 9 days off in a row for only 4 of My vacation days, I couldn't resist.

I'll Be fishing Every night for the next 9 nights.

5. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    We have the annual family reunion on saturday before so I'll be there for that. Then on Monday we have a big feed and all out at the family cemetery. This has been going on since before I was born so some kinfolk is carrying on this old tradition.

6. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Mine starts Saturday morning with my wife and I fishing in the Red River catfish tournament from 7:00 till 3:30 and I told my son that I'll take him fishing Sunday.Probably my son,my grandson and myself.Monday I will probably go fishing and then back to work Tuesday.

:0a23:

What ever you do this weekend be careful, there will be alot of idiots out and about.

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I will be working all weekend. You know saving money for the National Gathering.

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    lets see gonna wash and wax the new pickup on saturday then sunday going flying then monday going trolling for trout thats about all for me.

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'll fish tomorrow night with my wife and a friend. A camp fire etc. The bout midnight, come home, clean our catch, shower, bed and I'm done for rest of week. Maybe ride up to watch all the crazy stuff and back home again. LOL.
    Before dark we will eat BBQ. Then fish and watch the people fire up for the summer time fun.

All be safe. Have fun, enjoy the good things and dont leave a mess when your done. LOL

10. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I will go fishing Saturday evening with my boy, and then on Sunday my wife and I will celebrate our 12 year anniversary. I also have some household projects as well. And, most importantly this weekend, recall the sacrifices of our military.

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    congrats on 12 Tom and Thanks for the reminder lets all pause on Monday to recall our military for all they have done maybe a quick prayer for their safty and a thank you to all the G.I.s you see that day [and every other day]

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    We are going to take the boat out to the river with all the gear and prob do some fishin' and grillin'. Let the kids play in the sand, swim and be lazy.

13. 2nightfishers

2nightfishers New Member

State:
    Ca.
    Headed to the Mendota Gathering to meet a few brothers, and hopefully catch a few:cool2:

14. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    That is really what it's about.

15. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    I'm right there with ya rip. Work, work, work! Working holidays isn't bad though, i'll take the 4 days off every week anytime!

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I also hope to go fishing. Time will tell, the wife may have my plans laid out.

17. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    I'll probably drive through the vet cemetary to see all the flags and
    pause a few minutes to remember what all of this means. Make sure my
    own flags are properly displayed, then cook out with my sons and grandsons.

18. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    On Saturday, I've got to go to Lowes and buy some vinyl fencing and all the materials needed for that project. On Saturday afternoon, we will be attending my nieces 6 yr. old birthday party. I might do some nightfishing if it's not raining in the evening.

On Sunday after church, I've got to put up the 24'x24' vinyl fence in my sideyard for my 20 mon. old twins to play in. It will be fully equiped with a swing, sandbox, kiddy pool, and plenty of toys to keep them occupied. I'll try to watch some if not all of the "Coke 600" race.

On Monday, so far no plans, but I think I might try and catch a few fish to feed the family for supper that night. We're gonna try and get by the veterans cemetery and visit my grandparents' gravesites that afternoon.

I'm also off work Tues. and Wed., so I've got to finish up the fence project and whatever time I've got left will be spent fishing, hopefully.

I hope all of you have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

19. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    My gout in my toe came back yesterday. Looks like I'll be stuck at home for a couple of days. Poor me. was suppose to go camping and fishing but that ain't going to happen.

20. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    even if i was physically able to go to the lake this weekend, i wouldn't. way too many people. i will be watching a whole bunch of racing sunday:smile2: