What are Y'all doing up at two am!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Apr 8, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I couldnt sleep my ole leg is giving me fits!! So i thought id check in while im waiting for the pain medication to take the edge off. Ive never been on this time of the morning and was a little surprised to see so many folks on. Ive gotta work tomorrow so im hoping i can get some sleep,:lol:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Finishing up a turkey breast to take to Regina's Grandma's tomorrow for dinner.Hope you get feeling better Buddy!!!

Also,can't sleep either.It stinks!

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks John, I'm about ready to give it another try. It doesn't happen to often but when it does sleep doesn't come easy!!

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Well Steve for Me Sir.The reason is I'm Just as Goffey as You!! All Kidding aside,Been 3 days now that I Quit Smoking after 45years 2 plus packs a day,and I'm here to tell Ya It's Tough,Any way I'm hanging in there by the skin of My Teeth,All three of them.LOL. You Friend J.D.
    :ah:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I know the feeling Buddy!
    Stay tuned tomorrow.I'm gonna post my Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe with pics for you all.Its pretty good...I think! :roll_eyes: :big_smile:

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I'm still up because I'm as crazy as the rest of ya! John Straka, I have no doubt that you can conquer the habit! That other John guy did :smile2:. Steve, you've evidently already gone to bed, and I hope you get some much needed rest! Just wanna say that I love you guys, thanks for your support and for being my buddies!

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Yep,4 months and 2 days! JDStraka you can do it.If not ya gotta send me the Abu of my choice and rod also...:lol: Good Luck Buddy!

8. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Steve;
    Same reason as you Bro, but it's my back instead.
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

9. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Both legs from the knees down here. Worse than they have been in a long time.
    Tomorrow is another day and they will feel better though!

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Barb go to bed :big_smile:. If you don't I'll report you to Wendell.

11. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Just sitting here at work on the graveyard shift. I'm glad to I'm not the only one awake out there but I'm sad to see some are awake because they can't sleep. Hang in there everyone.

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well...over here on this side of the world, it's 6:26pm Sunday evening. I just got done eating evening chow as the ship floats somewhere around Japan...

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Good luck with quitting smoking J.D. ill be right behind ya, my Dr. ordered the patch for me Its time!!!

14. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm up at 2:00AM a lot. All these bones I've broken over the years start aching when I lay down and I have a tough time shutting down my brain at night. I've always been amazed at how many people are here late at night.

15. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Willie... got the same problem buddy... dose off at 7 pm to say 10 in the recliner, then its up for 2 hrs, and then back to the real bed for 2 more hrs, and then up and back again for maybe two more hrs if I'm lucky...if I sit in bed for more than 3 hrs, my back gets rigermortise (sp)

bayrunner ray

16. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Just a note at 2:50 PM central time...

Barb appears to be the only one NOT napping! :cool2:

Oh, no... Steve had to work... the rest of y'all... I dunno :roll_eyes:

Hope everyone got some rest and is havin a great day!

17. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    After working a lifetime of 7 day swing shifts plus being on call,I have no normal hours.I have tried to get regular for 4 years to no avail.If I do manage to get comfortable,I start wondering if I am still alive,so I have to check it out.Once I find out that I am still alive,I have to celebrate.I have plenty of time on my hands to find something to do.I would spend a lot more time on here if my body would cooperate.I have as yet to figure out my mind and my body now.They seem to get along like two hogs with one ear of corn.I may live a confusing life,but I don;t have a dull one unless I want it to be.I just quit taking my medicine for a couple of days and I go right back to the plain old dull shut up in the house routine.Things get dull,I start back on the meds and let my mind and body go back to war.Once I learned to laugh about it I quit crying about it.I got it a lot better than a lot on here.I have never understood people who claim to have nothing to do or claim to be bored.They must work very hard at doing nothing.I can find something to do.I wonder why they refuse to.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee Ps,It was 30 degrees this morning as I sat outside and watched the sun rise.It was beautiful.It was great.I almost had the whole world to myself(The lord was with me).

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've been up for almost 32 hours straight so far. We'll see how long I'll make it...:lol: Felt too bad last night to sleep and we'll see tonight!

19. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I play poker late at night when wife and Madison are sleeping so I can spend time with them during the day.

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm at 35 hours so far.It won't be long though!!!