Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the catfish doin at kerr? are they in shallow or deep water? are they in creeks or in open water?? points or brush? i can not find them ANYWHERE!! i know that the blues are on the move and i need to look for them some more. ill be fishing the palmer point, henderson point, and north bend area. i dont want anyone to spill the beans on their honey hole but i would like to know if anyone has patterned them. please help me out!! all tips and help will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
293 Posts
We did fairly well Friday night on the main channel 20-27ft of water. A 25#,34#,36# and four more teens all blues. But I had a 40lb+ Flathead probably more like 50+ pull the hook at the boat on his 3rd surge for the bottom the hook pulled but at least we got a good look at him! It would for sure been my PB Flathead! I would post some pics but last time I tried I could not get the pics small enough to post?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.