Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hey Steve, rep points are basicly a slap on the back for saying something good or if you get them someone that just didnt like what you said and they give you negative reps. Normally and I would say 99.9999999% of the time all reps will be positive. If you post something and someone likes it then they can privatly say great post or something like that.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Hey Steve, rep points are basicly a slap on the back for saying something good or if you get them someone that just didnt like what you said and they give you negative reps. Normally and I would say 99.9999999% of the time all reps will be positive. If you post something and someone likes it then they can privatly say great post or something like that.

Thanks Gary. You beat me to it.....:wink::smile2:.....Well said Brother!:big_smile:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GET THEM OR WHEN THEY GET TAKEN AWAY?
THANKS FOR THE INFO BY THE WAY!!

Go to User CP(up at top of the bar beside new posts) and that will show what you have gotten and sent. If its a green dot beside of it, its a positive rep. If its a red dot beside of it, its a negative rep.
Hope this helps out some.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Up on the top bar you will see User CP click on that and you will see the last 10 -15 that you gave and that were given to you. If you want to rep someone then click on the little star at the top of your post and and put in a comment

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Go to User CP(up at top of the bar beside new posts) and that will show what you have gotten and sent. If its a green dot beside of it, its a positive rep. If its a red dot beside of it, its a negative rep.
Hope this helps out some.
You beat me this time John

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Reps points to me show appreciation for someone's post. People give reps if they like or dislike the post. Most are positive reps. I like giving reps if the post is very informative or means alot to me. Hey, reps make me fell good. And I'm sure everyone one else feels the same way. By the way, I could always use some more, gotta shoot for that 100,000 rep goal!! Ha!Ha!

Thanks!!

Mark..

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
When you are cool, ppl let you know. Either from important information (something that I rarely contribute), OR just good conversation and good camaraderie. No need to be stingy with rep points imo.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I personally do not give out Neg reps unless Im really POed but I cant remember ever giving them even when Im in the HI :smile2:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've never given a neg. rep point but several times I've wished I could give more than One point---is there a way to give more than one point at a time?

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
I've wished I could give more than One point---is there a way to give more than one point at a time?
The more rep points you have, the more points you give when you give someone a rep. I haven't recently checked how many I give when I give a person a rep but the last time I checked it was several 1000. I usually give reps to 10 people a day, that's the daily limit.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Reps points to me show appreciation for someone's post. People give reps if they like or dislike the post. Most are positive reps. I like giving reps if the post is very informative or means alot to me. Hey, reps make me fell good. And I'm sure everyone one else feels the same way. By the way, I could always use some more, gotta shoot for that 100,000 rep goal!! Ha!Ha!

Thanks!!

Mark..

your almost there now.lol.

i gave one neg rep. i was told to find another site to go to. so i gave a bad one and told him to go.:embarassed::wink:

·
Registered
11,523 Posts
Yep ! take em to the local coffee shop along with $1.25 and you can get a cup of coffee!:smile2:

Just kidding it is nice to get the feedback and its feels good when you give them :smile2:.

Now thats a win win type situation.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
A firm believer in giving out rep points to anybody. After all is it gonna hurt ya to give some rep to brighten a person's day? I know I enjoy receiving rep as much as I enjoy giving it!:wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.