What are friends for?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Apr 9, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Since flathead time is almost here, I promise you this is the last thread of this type from me;) Hopefully I will posting pics and storys of fishing adventures soon.

Now to the point, my Buddy, who shall remain nameless, I will just call him H20:rolleyes: ..Was at my house last weekend..Me being the friend I am GAVE him my infisherman dvd "bigcat safari"...My good friend informed me a couple days ago that he sold the DVD, on EBAY, I am at a loss for words:mad:

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    LOL You guys just aint right lol never know what to expect from yall lol

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just bought a copy of that from e bay The seller told me it was a special copy and that it would cost a lot because he had to share the mony with the owner of the CD. I paid $ 800.00. I didn't know it was you, I could have saved $400.00 and bought it from you. What are you doing with your share?

4. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    always remember...thump a melon to be sure it's ok

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats right Chris, and Jack you should do that, its sound advice. :) lol We already know he's not ok, but it sounds like fun !, :D lol

6. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    When are you two going to kiss and make up???

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    EEEWWWW!!! That is a bad mental image, LOL!!!
    Heck, They already squable back and forth like they are married anyway, Don't encourage them, LMAO!!!

8. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Jack,

You really are a TRUE FRIEND letting Bryan have that DVD. Maybe you could have given him something with a higher monitary value BUT, just like Christmas... it's the thought that counts. LOL

Mike

9. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    And there again, you could have given it to me and I wouldn't have sold it...LOL

10. THE CATKING

THE CATKING New Member

State:
    Cattinatti
    Of course Mellon wanted that tape Jackson...... he needs to be shown how to catch cats and not fiddlers.....;) .................be seeing you two shortly....:) ................. DA KING !!!

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Come on man, just flip that cover over: A guy holding a 30# Flathead, dressed in a nice button up shirt & khaki pants? Come on, I was saving you the trouble, I didnt want you to be a "Preppy" guy all of a sudden. Just kidding about selling it, have it right here! ;)

I now know why this post was made: it gave you your 1500th post. Congrats on being a Master Paladin! Lets start catching some Flatheads. I've been waiting long enough!

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Not sure, but I bought one on ebay for $3. Said he just needed some gas money and he was done watching it. Said something about given to him and his to do with as he pleases. LMAO

13. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    What had you rather have ,a million friends, or a million bucks? (ps) I think any friend i have would let me have 5 bucks.........:) ;) .........

14. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    The FAT LADY need to visit both your houses! MeMeMe