What a Tornado ck it out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman4926, Jun 19, 2008.

1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    This is some Tornado and dam if I would be that clouse to it to take a picture

Attached Files:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That is one evil look tornado......I dont think I would be that close either, have been close to a few. The one that hit Kansas University a couple years back, I was on the interstate, when it touched down. I stopped my car, and when I saw it it was directly above the interstate. I pulled over had no where to go.

I got really mad when I called 911, I was on a cell and the lady told me to call *something or other.

I got down the road about 200 yards and it had turned a Semi and trailer over.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Harold, that looks like a photo shop job...is that a real pic? if so, great photo:big_smile:

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Saw that pic on Yahoo News earlier this week. A lady, standing in her front door, took the picture. What is that they say about rocket scientist? LOL

5. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    My picture would not have looked that good from my basement window lol. :smile2:

6. ldkitch

ldkitch New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY
    Is that for real??!! If so, OOOHHHH S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NOT want to be around that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: