What a Tease

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Flootie16, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    So im sitting here after I get home and I notice it starts to rain, then it starts to rain hard, and then it rains a little harder. So im getting excited thinking OOOOHHHH YEAH its rain time, maybe ill get some water levels up and get some current! so then i go look at the weather on the local news channels website and see that the system has almost passed, and then......the rain stops almost simultaniously. Meaning it obviously did not rain enough to do anything to the water levels. so man! what a tease!:tounge_out::confused2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Too bad it didn't rain more, we could all use some!

3. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    you have a few days yet to get rain brother,just keep looking up. lol had the same thing here yesterday. guess ill go harass the crapys.

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    oh come on now steve you will fish rain or no rain:wink:

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    rain, snow, sand storm... whats the difference, Right?

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah it doesnt matter what the weather is. i will still be out there fishing when i can. i just want some dang rain so i can get some current to fish in. And all honesty I would love to have some snow cuz that would mean its winter and the fun begins with the blues then. And that also means for Dr. Pepper he gets to come down and see why i love blue cats and he can catch his new PB blue

7. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah he loves them flatheads, as do I. But blues are fun too

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    oh i love me some big flatties. i just havent been able to really get on them this year. so i have settled for big blues instead. and come winter time, ill go after the blues harder and knowing my luck ill be the one person to catch flats in the winter. that just seems to be the luck i have,:confused2:

9. Capt.mike jr

Capt.mike jr New Member

State:
    ohio
    more rain the better

10. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    We have some friends moving up to Duluth MN, where the Northern Pikes are at. Maybe we all need to icefish in fish houses wearing tee-shirts!:smile2:

11. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Why complain if you're the one who is catching them?:confused2:

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey where'd ya goooo? Ain't heard from ya in a while!

13. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    they got the hydros on down there i bet hes tearing them up

14. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    naw i actually havent been fishing in a while. i am currently starting a career in truck driving so im not at home at all due to the fact i was in driving school and i am about to go out on the road for six weeks of training. im going to miss the shotgun deer season so im pretty pissed. but i will be back just in time to get the winter blues on. and i havent forgotten about you bill. we are still on sometime this winter:smile2:

15. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    SIX WEEKS?!? :crazy: hey man, just think of all the places you'll be able to fish on the road! I lookin' forward to fishin' with ya bud... good luck in your training,,, take a laptop with ya!

16. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey im gonna be in indy tonight for the next three nights then im off on the road for a while. i would take the laptop but its hard when the screen got busted out. but if i get some chance, ill jump on here and keep yall posted.

17. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Good luck with the new career! :cool2: