What a surprise?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by MuDD_Cat23, May 23, 2008.

1. MuDD_Cat23

MuDD_Cat23 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    what a surprise, today i started fishing around lunch caught me some nice bream and then set me up a slip float rig tryed fishing a few places i usually do good on limb lines and guess what i reeled in the same thing i threw out a bream as my live bait im doin something wrong i guess im goin to try it one more time and actally sit out there tommarow night untill i catch one if dont catch one then i quitin I THINK. I went and got some magic bait chicken liver blood dough bait today and the clam bait so hopefully something will happen tommarow night

2. Topname

Topname New Member

State:
    nc
    well let me know how you do. I'm not having any good luck this year only one channle since Feb

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    TAKE THAT BREAM AND GET IT INTO A LOG JAM ARE A LAID DOWN TREE , YOU NEED TO FISH WHERE THERE IS SOME COVER. AFTER THERE FEEDING TIME THEY LAY AROUND COVER AND THEN THEY BECOME AMBUSHERS. DON'T GIVE UP IT TAKES A WHILE TO LEARN THIS GAME. MAYBE YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE TO FISH WITH THAT CAN TEACH YOU THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE. AND REMEMBER IT TAKES A BIG FISH TO TAKE THAT BREAM. YOU ALSO CAN FISH THE BOTTOM AND USE IT AS CUT BAIT. IF YOU ARE FISH FOR FLATS YOU KNOW THEY DO DO NOT MOVE VERY MUCH , THEY ARE AMBUSHERS:0a26: