What a playoff picture

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Nov 29, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If the NFL playoffs started now, there should be some GREAT rivalry games:

Roud #1: Cincinnati vs Pittsburg (AGAIN, 3rd time this year!)

Round #1: New York (Giants) vs Dallas (Parcells Bowl)

Round #2, I see New England defeating Jacksonville, so it would be New England vs Indy (AGAIN)

Round #2, possibillity: Chicago vs Tampa Bay

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    New England beating Jacksonville? The Pats are lucky to even be in the playoffs! They are lucky they don't have a team at .500 in their division. What a pitiful division! The Jags are way to physical for the Patriots this year. Colts are going all the way! The Cowboys need to have a good run here to close out the season, starting with their game this weekend against division rival Giants team. Carolina looks good, but the Bears D is off the chains! They are going to have to put up points at some point and that could spell trouble for them.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think it's hard for any playoff team to win w/ a backup QB, I think w/ Leftwhich being out, the Jag's may not even make the playoffs.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Here is the remaining schedule for the Jacksonville Jaguars:
    Cleveland Browns (this week) :rolleyes:
    Indianapolis Colts (there's a loss)
    San Fran 49ers :rolleyes:
    Houston :rolleyes:
    Tennessee Titans :rolleyes:

My final conclusion is that they will be 12-4 and will be in a wild card game playing against the Patriots. Byron is a tough QB and he will most likely be back in about five weeks, which means he will be back for the playoffs. I don't think the Patriots can handle the Physical front four of the Jags. Just my thoughts..

5. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    JAgs are ok, but they do not match up against the Colts, for that matter neither does any other team in the NFL. I am a die hard Dallas fan, but i do not think that they can beat the Colts.

This is the Colts year.

-brian

6. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    I think the Jags match up the best with the colts if anyone is going to beat them it will be the Jags. After last nights game I have to go with the Colts in the Superbowl.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Not without Leftwich, and not on our home field. They don't stand a chance,now they can beat the Patriots, because their defense is god awful and their quarterback can't put up points. We are far to good not to win the Super Bowl this year!

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hey! Put together all the playoff scenarios ya want. I don't see anyone from the NFC havein a prayer of winnin it all. JMO and what do I know I'm a big RAMS fan. LOL!

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Colts vs. Broncos in AFC Championship In Indianapolis, The Broncos don't have a chance! Not in the Dome on a fast surface in our house! Colts are going all the way! Seattle will get beat in the playoffs, I don't know by who but they will. I would like to see Dallas vs. Carolina in the NFC Championship and Dallas winning to make it a Dallas/Colts Super Bowl! ;)

10. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Dallas in the superbowl, yep that sounds about right.

:D

-brian

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LilRyjoe04, Careful what you wish for. Dal/Colts. It only takes one game at the end to take it all.

As bad as I want to see Dallas win, in same breath I wouldn't want them to take it from the Colts. Why, you say, LOL. I just can't stand to see Jerry Jones gloat and the commit he made about getting T.O. That man just likes to show off and take all the credit and thinks he is doing something by getting cancer players. He did the same thing when he got Deion Sanders back in the 90's. I remember the team wasn't too excited about Dee. being
    on the team. Just show and tell is all he was too me. Like T.O. It takes a team, not just one or two guys. You split up the colts, put P.M. on say the Pats team, LOL, he wouldn't be doing as good. It takes team work, not show off.
    Money can't buy a S.B. but it does buy some good players. LOL. Jerry does have the right to be proud but that is as far as his cash and bourbon goes with me. He sure aint a coach. LOL.
    Cowboys team in the 90's after Jimmy Johnson left. He had built that team, made em all team players, including the coach. When Berry Swister ( mis spelled, M.S.) took over, he didn't do the work for them to go to another S.B. That was still Jimmy's Team playing for the next couple years after he was fired or resigned.

The tuna, is a coach, maybe getting old but still the only coach cowboys has had since Jimmy left.
    Did I get off subject a little. LOL.

AFC. Champ game. Colts vs Pats.
    NFC. Champ game. CowBoys vs, let me draw a name out of my hat, Bears it is. LOL.

S.B. 40, CowBoys vs ? colts/Pats. LOL.
    Win, will be at the last few seconds of game. LOL.

12. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Dano, let me get this strait, you wouldn't want the Cows to beat the Colts in the superbowl? WHAT?

How can you say that? Even though Jerry Jones in an ass, I still root for my home team no matter what. The only thing that could make me stop rooting for them would be if they picked up T.O. in which case I would still root for the cows, just not T.O. or Jerry. Man I hope he doesn't come here.

13. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Oh Jim, I wouldn't gloat if the Colts won the Super Bowl. :glare: Come on! Why would you ever think that? :eek: Colts are 13-0!! HAHA