what a joke!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Apr 26, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    anyone watching the nationwide race????:angry: what a moron. lepage pulles out in front of the 180mhp leaders from the apron going about 100. no wonder he looses his ride. that was a stupid mistake and not even a rookie is that dumb.:angry:

i mean what kind of communication was he getting from the spotters??? come on these cars have a mirror. and some have morons installed too.

at least 14 lead lap cars destroied cause of his dumb mistake. including points leader carl edwards whom drove almost over his car. 4-5 of the top ten in points. they hopfully will iniciate fines on this. he wasnt supposed to pull out untill turn one and thats a rule enforced by nascar.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    jr lost his help there. biffle didnt stay with jr. tony won. old jr got in the middle of 3 wide and got shuffled out. ended up 6th after challenging for the lead.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    been on the road all day, didnt get to watch the race, sounds like a wild one for sure.

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    the spotter was telling him to stay down. he just pulled up right after she said they are coming, stay down.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thanks for seconding my thoughts on an idiot. i cant believe that that happened. it was like a suicide attempt. carl said im glad i didnt get a roll bar through the floor. just a HUGE mistake. like DJ said we all make mistakes and they wernt bashing lepage, but it was a huge mistake.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well heres the vid for those who didnt see lepages accident. man im glad no one got hurt. and pretty bad he couldnt admit he was wrong. he was going 120 and rest at 180 and he was told they were coming. you hear his spotter saying stay down. that was foolish.

[youtubevid]wHW7ovs5e9o[/youtubevid]

well i hope he looses his sponswer or ride. he cant stay out of the way in nationwide. no wonder he aint racing in cup. and he thinks that they can avoid him. would be like a deer jumping 10' in front of a car going 80 and the driver being blamed for not seeing the deer.

i do agree with lepage on 1 thing. his spotter did a great job. he just didnt listen to him. maybe he needs a new hearing aid.

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    All that could have been avoided if they'll just put blinkers on the cars....:big_smile:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya them stickers dont help much. always driving with the stickers off. they should get on stickers at night races. then jr could have seen kyle coming up.:smile2:

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It definitely was a huge mistake on Lepages part to pull up in front of the pack. It was a miracle that someone wasn't seriously hurt in that incident. I might be wrong but I believe that his spotter is his wife. He did eventually admit that he had made a huge mistake by pulling onto the track in front of the pack.

10. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I am all for cutting a guy some slack as we all do indeed make mistakes but this guy is a piece of work.
    He should be made to sit out the rest of the year at least if not banned for life. To duck the blame like he did in the interview is outrageous. Then to start spouting about what they were told in the briefing only to get it totally wrong shows he is indeed a moron. To suggest that the other guys might want to get new spotters was the icing on the cake.
    His spotter should look for a new driver...W

11. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Sure looked like a short bus he was driving.:smile2: