What a great site this is, THANKS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by moondog58, Aug 22, 2009.

1. moondog58

moondog58 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    What a great site this is. I really enjoy reading about everyone's fishing adventures.

Great advice and info, more info than I ever thought possible.

Thanks guys for putting this site up. It is one of the best web sites I have ever visited.

Mark

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello Mark and welcome to the BOC, the best information hi-way for catfishing on the net. Stay safe and good fishing!!!:wink:

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    We thank you for being a member. Cant get enough of the site can ya?? LOL! when i'm off of here I start to get catfish1 fever. :smile2:

4. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Lots of info here. Try the library if you get a chance. Ramblings thread is a good place to shoot the bull.

5. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Welcome, Mark. I agree, the site is great. If I'm having trouble getting motivated to get out fishin, I can always log on for an hour an be raring to go again. Good luck to ya!

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Mark! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :cool2:

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Mark glad to have you as a member of the B.O.C. this is a great site info an people .Check quick links heading an the FAQ under there will help u get more from the site quicker :wink: