What a diference 24 hours can make!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by delawareriver, May 28, 2007.

1. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    got out catfishing on the delaware river saturday night after i saw several large stripers swam right by my dock. figured i would give it a shot for big stripers and some cats. well i landed 7 catfish on cut rock bass and cut eels. fish were biting well and i didnt miss to many till about 11 when bites got alot less common and the few i had were soft mouthing bites that i couldnt set the hook on. all the cats were between 19 and 26 inchs with the largest being 7#.

then i got out last night and had all kinds of bait, had trout heads, creek chubs and suckers from earlier trout fishing trips this spring, only had a few small bites and lost one striper, then finaly right around 11 when the cats shut off the night before i landed two 18 inch stripers on cut rockbass, around 12 i landed about a 12 inch channel on a hilgremite ment for eels, landed two large eels, then another 9 inch channel.only had two real good bites that could have been ether a large striper or large cat but missed them both.

i couldnt believe the difference the 24 hours made.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Louis - Sounds like some fun fishing!:smile2:Where's the pics!:eek:oooh:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The old shoulda been here yesterday and wait till tommorow. LOL! Thanx for sharein and get a camera. LOL!

4. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Thanks for the post, man! I might have to get out today, myself - rained out for work... but the feeder creeks outta be runnin at the lake... maybe some good catfishin out there today.