What a Deal!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by seaark, May 19, 2006.

1. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I just had to tell everyone what a deal I got. I went to our local flea market a couple of weeks ago and lucked up on one of the best deals I have ever come across. I noticed from a good distance that an older man was selling some fishing equipment. So I took off. There were several people gathered around his table. He had several ambassadeur reels for sale. I heard them talking about this and that and prices and I like to have fell out. He had 2 5000's, one of the old smooth foot 6000's and four 7000c syncro's. Well guess who bought the reels. Like I needed to buy some more fishing equipment. The 7000c syncro's even came with the rods. There was a little anodizing gone on the reels, but they all worked great. I had to install a clicker on one of the 7000's, but other than that, it was take them apart and clean them, oil and grease them and put new line on them. I used them this past weekend at Badin and no problems. Any way, just wanted to share that you. I was lucky and at the right place at the right time, and that doesn't happen to me often.

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So what's the deal again? How good of a price did you get for em?

3. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    DUH! I guess I should read my post at least twice before I submit it. I give the man $210.00 for all of it. I was very happy.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. You have reached your luck limit this year with that one deal!

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yup, yer' done! LOL!!!:cool2:

6. Itzakeeper

Itzakeeper New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Man, what a bargain!!!!!!!

7. Dizzy

Dizzy New Member

State:
    kings,mtn N.C.
    Found a fellow at the local flea market that had two abu- 6500 c3`s
    and two abu-6600 brutes with power handles got em all for $160.00
    also they looked just as if he had just taken em outa box.:big_smile:

8. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I hear there is a lot of counterfit reel being sold, you need send them all to me for checking them out:lol: