what a day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Nov 20, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well it got up to 55 hear today little windy but not bad so i thout i would sift some lead to get the dirt out wile im sifting thout id just melt some as i go for ingits well i loaded up my pot as always i have ben using this same pot for a good wile now its a alumanum pot do not ever use a alumanum pot to melt lead like i did all the heat melted the botum right out of this pot i know better i know alumanum melts at low temps brain fart big time i go to make a poor and botum let loos and lead goes strait down in cooker i turn the flame off real quick and flip it over to poor the lead out of it wile hot well moste did come out put just a little dident so now i have to disect the cooker broke two drill bits trying to drill that crap out well i get the bright idea to put it in the grill and just melt it out it worked it melted it out but in the mean time i got the grill so hot all the greas cawt on fire and burnt the tank hose as the greas fire driped out on it what a messed up day well got cooker back togather made 54 ingits and got all the lead sifted out so not a totel loss but sher was agravating for a wile hope your day was better:wink:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Have had those days, this morning I broke my coffee pot first thing, nothing like instant coffee in the morning!!!!

Look at it this way, your day can only get better..........:smile2:

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    the instant stuff thats ruff lol my day got better whean i got all that crap sifted out its fun sifting 6 or 800lb of lead with a kitty litter sifter lol but it worked pretty good and dident take too awfull long

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Awww brother Dallas I am sorry you had such a trying day!

5. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    I'm just glad you weren't hurt in the process... All that stuff can be replaced...

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i agree, good thing u werent burned or somethin

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas you got the bad day out of the way. The good ones are ahead of you. Glad you did not get burnt.

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Some days your the dog and some the hydrant. :tounge_out:

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    hydrant ihave ben that lol

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Least you didn't get burnt. And hey you learned real quick not what to do.And you even got it done.WTG.