What a day

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by diver268, Jun 23, 2007.

1. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My brother and I decided to hit a little creek today. We got on it right around sun-up and fished till 3:00. We spent the whole day wading it. We ended up going through 13 dozen soft craws. He ended up with 19 channels ranging from about a pound and a half to 4 pounds. I ended up with 27 channels in the same range. We probably caught around 50 channels under 10". We also caught around 30 wipers. I would post our pictures if I knew how. They are pretty nice pictures. When the first rain went through around noon our baits would hit the water and just keep going. After the rain ended we had to work our tails off to get a bite. Already fillet the fish and had about 14 pieces for dinner. Boy were they good. Anyway it was a great day and if someone would send me there e-mail address and would post the pictures for me I would be grateful. Good fishing and tight lines.

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Sound like you guys had a blast.

3. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Here are the pictures I hope

4. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    That's great fishing! Do you mind sharing the name of that creek? Thanks bro, can't wait to see those pics.

5. fcrnnngbck25

fcrnnngbck25 New Member

State:
    Lafayette, Indi
    Yeah the fishings starting to pick up now. Me and a buddy caught a 20 lb channel cat last night. Took about 15 mins to get out of a log but we got er in :wink:. Plus some channels and few flatheads.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bruce congrats on all the fish you and your friend are catching. Sounds like you have a Honey Hole.:big_smile:

7. hillbillywilly

hillbillywilly New Member

State:
    Burnettsville, Indiana
    Pm sent As soon as I get them I will post for ya