What A Day!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Ryan11r, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Ryan11r

Ryan11r New Member

State:
    Newton Kansas
    Well Today was the first trip out in my new used boat. I loaded up a freind of mine and headed to the lake. Today I also used Danny King Super stick for the first time. We fished for just under three hours this afternoon. We put 14 fish in the boat. All over 15 inch. 12 of these came from DK bait The other two from Sonnys. I now know what my Fav bait is. Anyway Here is a pic a pic my wife snaped off while I was cleaning.
    http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL454/2233348/8613405/242467031.jpg

2. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Ryan,

Way to go! Y'all must have had a blast catching that many fish. Thanks for the report. Also, I attempted to view your picture, but the page did not come up.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Those are some nice fish Brother!!!

4. F150Catfish

F150Catfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Nice fish! Way to go!

5. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good going Ryan, I assume dk is your favorite bait. :smile2:

6. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    Ryan nice fish. Did you get the bait locally or did you send off for it. Just wandering if I could get it locally. And if you dont mind me asking what lake did you go to or was it a private lake. I went out all day sun and didnt catch a single cat. How ever i did catch 4 lil trout better then being skunked. Thanks Shawn

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just the perfect size! Never heard of DK superstick,but it sure looks like between it and Sonny's you've got some fish to fry! YUM YUM!!:big_smile:

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Thats a nice mess of cats, those make good dinner.

9. Ryan11r

Ryan11r New Member

State:
    Newton Kansas
    Shawn Gander Mountain in Wichita has the Dk. Those fish all came out of Harvey East

10. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    Cool thanks for the info. I like fishing harvey county east. They have alot of fish pan size in there. I havent caught anything bigger then about 5# but you will almost always catch some nice fish. Maybe one day i will see you up there