Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

What’s up with the Catfish1 app?

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Sherylwebb 
#1 ·
Grey Font Screenshot Electric blue Magenta

This is the error message that I’m getting when I try to access the forum through the app… yesterday and today.

I thought maybe the site was down, but was able to gain access through Safari on my phone last night & this morning.

See less See more
#6 ·
I don't know what kind of phone you have but on my android phone, I can go to the app in settings, tap storage and tap clear cache at the bottom. There is also a clear data but if you do that, it resets back to the way it was when installed. It deletes username/password etc. Usually clear data is enough but clearing all data may be needed.

If your phone isn't a android type, it may have a similar method but no idea on where it would be. Only ever used android phones. Still miss my old Motorola Razr. RIP. 🙁

#8 ·
Thanks all… the Catfish1 app has been available for a while. I don’t remember when I downloaded it! It is associated with Tapatalk, but I’d rather use the app than
go through crapatalk!

I’m on an iPhone SE and haven’t had any trouble with the app in years. I found the “clear cache” in the settings, but that didn’t change anything that I can see.

Big Jim, I understand you’re “just” a moderator 😎… is there an administrator at the group that runs this site that I should contact?

#12 ·
Thanks all… the Catfish1 app has been available for a while. I don’t remember when I downloaded it! It is associated with Tapatalk, but I’d rather use the app than
go through crapatalk!

I’m on an iPhone SE and haven’t had any trouble with the app in years. I found the “clear cache” in the settings, but that didn’t change anything that I can see.

Big Jim, I understand you’re “just” a moderator 😎… is there an administrator at the group that runs this site that I should contact?
I will turn it in to our techs.
Edit, looks like it is back to normal for you now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.