Whaaaassss up Iowa

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by QUAKERMAN, May 15, 2008.

1. QUAKERMAN

QUAKERMAN New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am new to the boards and wanted to say hi to everyone. I do most of my fishin on the cedar river between cedar rapids and waterloo. I moved from C.R. to Urbana about ten years ago and thats when i started fishin the river north. See ya down by the river.

2. carpdoctor

carpdoctor New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am new here to. Congrats on joining the board, we arn't to far apart. I live in the Springville area.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC its great to have you aboard, im not from Iowa but figured I would say hi to ya, the BOC Library is a great place to go to, you can find all kinds of useful information in there.

4. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Welcome new Brother.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Welcome Aboard Tobias,It's Great to have another Iowa Brother. J.D.

6. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome, and keep fishing!!!

7. QUAKERMAN

QUAKERMAN New Member

State:
    Iowa
    wow thanks for the warm greetings. I was in Demoines this weekend with my daughter and wife. We went to the elmo show, my daughter fell asleep about halfway through the show. We missed the exit and had to find another route. We crossed a bridge and there was like ten poles set up fishen. I swear they were like twelve feet long, I had never seen bridge poles that big befor. I really wanted to stop and chat perhaps do some fishin. But we had to see elmo. Anyways it would have been a beutiful day to get out next to the river or above it. On another note i took my daughter fishin for the first time last weekend at palo. She loved it and actually fished for an hour. She like to throw stuff in the water and like to say come here fishy realy loud. Oddly enough it didnt get no fish bitin dont know why:smile2:
    well thanks again and if ya dont catch no fish catch some sun.

8. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome from Keokuk. Later Andy

9. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i'm from ohio but i have family in iowa, i will actually be fishing the cedar river here in about a week. my uncle mike lives in urbana so i'm sure your real close haha maybe i'll see ya at the river, i have big plugs in my ears so that'll probably be a dead give away haha