Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there should be a cat catchin section for "LIVER SLINGERS":smile2: We are always looked at as weirdos and I kinda like it. LOL! :wink:

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I thought you already had a section of your own.

7?? No, that isn't it.
9?? Nope, not that either.

How about 8? yeah, that sounds about right.:wink:

No, I aint referring to your housing situation.:smile2:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Hmmmmm......something tells me this thread is gonna have a short life on the board. :sad2:

·
Super Moderator
24,923 Posts
George, I think that is a great idea. Are you planning on having a poll on how many fish you or the slingers will catch by 11 AM or how many livers fly off the hook? Go for it big man, I will support you and the slingers all the way. Mac

PS, including gizzard slingers might nul and void the deal.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
George, I think that is a great idea. Are you planning on having a poll on how many fish you or the slingers will catch by 11 AM or how many livers fly off the hook? Go for it big man, I will support you and the slingers all the way. Mac

PS, including gizzard slingers might nul and void the deal.

A poll. What a great idea. HMMMMM! Perdue, Tyson, or generic? Wich do ya prefer? LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Cool BG now lets take it a step farther and get the Boss to have some ball caps made up that says BOC Liver Slingers,Along with some t-shirts also. Great Idea George You Be The MAN :wink: J.D.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
That's A Great Idea BG !! You Know Me and Postbeetle can even sell them at the BEER Tent there going to let Us run at the National this next Year,At least I think they will let us run it,They haven't Commited yet there still thinkin about it but I'm sure they will come around :wink: J.D.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
I used livers from a chicken, deer, cow, pig, carp, bass, and turtle. Does this make me a Liver Lover?
Yep Your Guilty As Sin LOL. J.D.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.