Westerns

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jerry60k, May 22, 2008.

1. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I was reading the post about all-star casts and thought I would start a thread on fav westerns.

For my picks I nominate

My Name is Trinity
    Trinity is Still my Name

2 Very funny western comedies.

On the serious side my favorite of all times would be

Big Jake

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just about any with The Duke in it

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I would have to say one of my favorite westerns because my dad always watches it all the time, is Outlaw Josey Wells I have to say me and him probably has seen that movie like 300 times.

4. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    high plains drifter clint eastwood rules

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Don't let some of the old ones slip by ya. Winchester 73 with Jimmy Stewart, The Fastest Gun Alive with Glenn Ford, The Bravados with Gregory Peck, The High Country with Joel McCrea and Randolf Scott, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance with the Duke and Jimmy Stewart.......
    Guess you can tell I grew up at the Saturday matinee, think it was 10 cents for the early double feature.
    :big_smile:

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Once upon a time in the west, The good the bad and The ugly, Lonesome Dove, Tombstone and Jeremiah Johnson..
    These are some of my favorites. But like Boots I love all of the old ones. One of the best westerns ever done was The Valley of Gwangi ! lol I do miss the Old TV shows though. From Circus Boy to Gunsmoke and every thing in between.

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Fistful of Dollars and Outlaw Josey Wales.... Chuck Norris wouldn't even mess with Josey..lol :wink: :smile2:

[youtubevid]rj121Frlc2w[/youtubevid]