Western Ohio breakfast?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Gunner-Fisherman, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Gunner-Fisherman

Gunner-Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hello everyone

Since the central and eastern Ohio members may be getting together this coming weekend or next... Lets see who could attend one either weekend, then the weekend with the most will be the breakfast!

How about those in the Springfield, Dayton area getting together this weekend for breakfast? There is a great place in Springfield, that has a big breakfast buffet.. Golden Corral. It is off of 68 north in the exit to 41 where the new Wal-Mart is built... From 70 you take exit 52B on to 68 north... then it a few miles up 68...

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey now, yall just drive to ours. Or, wait a couple weekends and I'll come to yours as well. lol

I drive a ton to meet all the fine folks of the BOC. The weekend of the 17th is no good for me but if you wait until the 24th I'll meet yall out your way to eat also!! Give members time to plan also.

3. Gunner-Fisherman

Gunner-Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't sound bad... that is why I asked what weekend will work for most... Lets say whichever Sat in Feb will work for you, go ahead and post it... the one with the most will win!

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    17th is no good because little brother has Sectional Wrestling. If you wait until the 24th there is a chance we both will be able to make it. Hope to meet yall. If not this time, then maybe next time.

5. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I would be happy to attend but alas I work Saturday mornings :(

6. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    I'll be there just say when.

Big Eli

7. Silverwmark

Silverwmark New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think Saturday the 17th would be better for me also. Matt, you need to have more confidence your lil bro will make it to districts.... (p.s. I am a retired wrestling coach)
    Mark

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Mark, I help coach also. He just had about the worst draw he could of hoped for. He is still not 100% from the broken foot and is just not wrestling real well this year.

He qualified for districts last year but this year he will have to have the weekend of his life. He got the number 2, 3, 7, and 10 I think in D1 state rankeings in his Sectional.

He has to wrestle error free and hope for the best. Time will tell. Thanks though for the kind words.