West Tennessee

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by fatboy, Apr 1, 2006.

1. fatboy

fatboy New Member

State:
    tenn
    Anybody in west Tn near memphis I am new to the board and would like to introduce myself I live in burlison tn between the mississippi river and the hatchie about 10 miles from the mouth of the hatchie where it dumps into the mississippi river I have 2 kids 6 and 9 months I am 24 and work in down town memphis if yall wanna know any thing else let me know

THANKS TRIPP

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Tripp, Welcome to the BOC, the best catfishing site on the net! I live in somerville about 40 miles east of memphis.

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the board, I'm over on the cumberland river.

Check out the members map and zoom in and apply yourself. click on the dots near you and see who lives close.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    A big welcome to you from Arkansas. Enjoy the B.O.C. to answer your question. charlesp54 is from memphis. He is a very good member that loves to fish I have met him at a couple gatherings.:) :)

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Welcome to the BOC! I'm sure I'll run across you at one of the gatherings.

6. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    Welcome
    I live pretty near you in Brighton. You can look at the MS State -MS River catfishing thread to see some local info from some of us guys here near Memphis.
    Roger

7. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Hey, Fatboy. I moved from Memphis 10 years ago. I was born and raised 42 years there. I live in the Ozarks now. My grandfather fished the miss river where the loosahatchie river empties into it. He caught many many monsters there.

8. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Hey Fatboy welcome to the BOC the best group of catfishermen in the world. I live in Marion Arkansas and work in Memphis. I have been out with Charlesp a couple of times, in fact just finished going to Huxtable pumping station in AR for a weekend. Give me a shout and we will hook up. I do not have a boat for the Mississippi, but will take min out on lesser rivers and lakes.

Again, welcome on board and give me a shout.

9. fatboy

fatboy New Member

State:
    tenn
    Do You Have A Son Name Danny?

I Work With Him Over At G&w Diesel!

Thanks Fatboy