West carrollton dam

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by iam20fan, Jun 18, 2006.

1. iam20fan

iam20fan New Member

State:
    ohio
    anyone do any good saturday night at the west carrollton dam?

2. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    caught a few little flatties up river from the dam,how about yourself did you catch any?

3. The Joker

The Joker New Member

State:
    ohio
    no i didnt i was the kid there with mark i dont now if anyone saw me lol. we got two big bites but were yto for away maybe a tutle

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Josh, welcome aboard!! Im Salmonid ( Mark) so dont be shy, Im working on the boat this week so next time we will get out to some better spots and hopefully get into some fish, I stayed at that spot until 1:30 and had 3 good runs but missed them all 3 times...:angry:
    Ill send you a Private message and rep points so youll understand how that works, if not let me know or ask, everyone on here will help you out. And Im sure the board can use another 13 year old who is out to learn all he can about catfishing! I wish I had resources like this when I was your age.

Salmonid

5. The Joker

The Joker New Member

State:
    ohio
    that sounds good cant until you get the boat ready

6. iam20fan

iam20fan New Member

State:
    ohio
    didn't get a one, i think my bluegill was too big(palmsize) haven't got many big cats out of there. i can catch bass all day there grew up fishing there but i still haven't found the big cats

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bait too big? :lol: Our mbr BigOnes uses bait up to 3 #'s & has some fish to prove it. I was using a large goldfish that weighed over a # last Sat & only managed this small Flathead. I was bumbed when I realized the Flathead wasnt a big one. :angry:

8. iam20fan

iam20fan New Member

State:
    ohio
    i have not had much luck with big bait at wc