were can i find some bluegills at?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by vinny383, Jul 11, 2009.

1. vinny383

vinny383 New Member

State:
    gilbert,arizona
    hey do anyone know were a good place to find catc blue gill? my lil holes are arent producing at the moment cant find any!

2. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    if you catch gill from pond use different baits i use either red worms or bee moths and also green worm

3. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    at bartlett lake specifically rattlesnake cove on the floating dock you can catch them all day long with night crawlers,bread cheese just about anything

4. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Hey, since when have you needed bluegills? I alway have em when we go!!! WAIT A SECOND you been flattin with out me bro???????? HAHA see you later on this week. You got to remember though, we ONLY catch bluegills from the same body of water we fish, and we never transport live fish from one body of water to the next, exactly like what the AZ law says to the tee!!

5. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    haha....Rob's zero-tolerance "bluegill" policy...that's why I like fishin' with him..

6. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    The bluegill thing is kinda cool,but i love pickin up on the male chauvenist tips!!:smile2::smile2:

7. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LoL you guys are great! As far as the Chauvinism. It only applies to 20 year olds wives, who get pissed off when you are catfishing, then hops into a car, speeds away as her fiance' is trying to punch out the window, and almost gets ran over, while calling her every name in the book, cause his girlfriend is in a bad mood. Oh yeah and she almost does a 180 in the car cause shes drving to fast and almost ends up in the River! Man what a night! It was definately catfishing and a show! Just to think I can invite them out anytime I want to my honey holes!!!!!!! Just let me know when you want them out with us!!!

8. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    No scoffing here, and dang even Carp get herpes? Man I wonder who the sick puppy is who humped a Koi?

9. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    hmmm...I know someone that brags about making bluegills pee...coincidence?? :smile2:

10. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Nah, id never hump a Koi, although im my drunken ARMY days....who knows. I wonder what Skunkopatum would think if he found out that I fish with 14 poles at any given time?!?!?!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  11. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Dang dude, stop using those high dollar words! Im just a stupid, retired 34 year old redneck from Mesa AZ!! I do have that many rigs, but I only fish with 10 at a time!! and I wouldnt be "raping our waterways andmercilessly denuding our natural resources since flatheads have lived here for thousands of years" because I release everything I catch :), Oh yeah and they are an introduced species to AZ, so they havent been here for thousands of years :) But i still throw them back. Now give me a big hug Skunkopatum ((((((((((((Skunko))))))))))))

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  12. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I need to get me one of those magic 10-pole stamps! :smile2:

13. catman13

catman13 New Member

State:
    ARIZONA
    :eek:oooh:u pretty much told on yourself then tried to cover it no transporting u said 2 different things n the same sentence :smile2:

14. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Actually I was joking, I know where to get bluegills on any body of water that I fish in AZ. No foot in my mouth. Myself, Brianthelion,waterdawg,vinny123, and overkil, all fish together quite often. Trust me, if I were involved in illegal activities, I sure wouldnt post them on line, Give me a break, especially since I was Law Enforcement at one time. Worked as a Financial Crimes Investigator with the US Attorneys Office. We just joke around on here a ton, and have fun razzing each other, and then getting together to catch flatheads.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  15. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Besides all that i have a handy dandy bluegill breeding pond goin on in the back yard,that works supersweet!!!:big_smile::big_smile:

16. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LoL becareful, the internet bluegill police will come get you! They use the same tactics I use on Bluegills! So they will squeeze your belly to force you to pee, until you finally confess! then off to pond jail you go buddy boy!

17. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Best not squeeze too hard,may get more than pee!!:tounge_out:

18. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Oh boy, i hear a skunkopatum ethics lecture coming on how you caused Carp herpes you little koi humper you! Also, Lets go ahead and lump in everything else you are responsible for: Global Warming, Iraq, Afghanistan, carp kills, the space shuttle breaking up, Obama getting elected, Michael Jacksons premature death, Waterboarding, Swin Flu, Violence in Isreal, and last but certainly not least, the dinosaur extinction!!! Oh yeah, and you are denuding (whatever the hell that is), preluding, extruding, protruding, profilaticuding, masterbaituding, wasteuding, expolitinguding, ruininguding our natural resourcesuding, and I think you can go to helluding for doing that. :smile2::big_smile: Wait.......Im fat, might as well blame that on you toouding!!!!!

19. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    :eek:verkil waits with excitment: :wink:

20. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Micheal Jackson died?????:sad2::sad2: