were are the stripers!! : (

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by DAKATKILLA, Jun 23, 2009.

1. DAKATKILLA

DAKATKILLA Member

State:
    CHARLOTTE
    havnt cought one since last year !! need help!! l:smile2: didnt take the boat out today but went out to rocky river on albermarle rd and cought a 20 pound flat head didnt have any camera ! so i couldnt take any pictures!! releases him and i was only catching gar for some reason but it was fun i guess iam tryn to take the boat out on the weekend so if u can help out with them stripers il apreciate it :big_smile:

2. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    You will likely require usage of your boat to catch stripers unless you luck up. Also I've caught most of my 3 stripers on MIL at Riverbend off of Brookshire at night.

Just out of curiosity , how in the world did you manage to fish the Rocky River beneath Albemarle Road? Whenever I cross there , I see nowhere safe or logical to park and just keep going.

3. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    It's hard fishing stripers this time of year. Trying to keep your bait alive it real diffcult. Most people troll for them with leadcore line.