Went to the Doctor today!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, May 21, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Went to my doctor today as I told BOC members that I would do this at the Missouri Gathering! It appears I'm fixing on going into a vicious cycle.Ya see I have had two collaspsed disks in my lower spine for years.This throws your bone structure off a little bit.She is going to see if she can get me into a D.O. Doctor that can do manipulations and acupuncture.In the mean time her statement to me was"I know it hurts but you have got to get out and move" The less I move the bigger I will get and the more I will hurt! Now some of ya said"Pat you're not that big!"She says I am for my bone structure.So I have to get serious about excercise and eating so as to lose weight instead of gain! So wish me luck,it has to come off this way,cause she said in order to have weight loss surgery I would have to pay for it! I'm not nuts about doing that! I told her I'd start Curves again in the Morning.Hopefully God Willing I can get rid of this extra bulk and feel like a new woman.Steve is gonna go to Weight Watchers with me,he cuts off his air if he bends over to put his shoes on that's not good either.So that's the report folks.I just want to be healthy so I can fish!!---------Pat:big_smile:

2. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Pat, it should be a big help doing the diet together.
    Good luck!

3. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Sister Pat,
    We will be praying for you. I would recomend anything before I would consider getting cut on. We hope and pray, (and we know you can do it) for your health and well being.

BUT!!!​

We fully understand weight loss surgery. That is the only way my Miss Pam could get rid of as much as she did. The Dr told her she would surly die if she didn't. She is at home resting after her surgery last wed. to remove all the EXTRA skin and meat from around her waist. The pic in our Avitar would not do her justice NOW. The pic is from the curise I took her on just 4 months before her gastric bypass ayear ago.
    Click in the photo below to see her this last march spring break out, Lake Texoma.
    200 + lbs. lighter not counting the fish. LOL in one year!!!
    No dibeties, No blood pressure, No asthma, Can walk (run) with out pain in back and knees. Yes...we are truly blessed.
    I don't know about any other weight loss plans, but if ever comes to surgery...Call Pam!!!

Attached Files:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pam is beautiful! She just looks so full of health and vitality. I hope and pray that I can lose my weight! Thanks for sharing pictures of your lovely wife!!:big_smile:

5. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Thank you...we are blessed.
    Hang in there Sister...with God's help...we can do anything!

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    You can do it Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck Pat, hope you heal soon.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Get it done Pat were pulling for you.:lol::smile2:

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Good luck Pat. I pray that things work out for you.

10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Good luck Pat. I know it's hard but I have faith that you will do it.

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Good luck to you Pat. And Pam, congratulations! You look amazing. I'm so happy for you, especially from a health point of view. You look very happy!!