Went to the doctor again today!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Nov 2, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brand new Doctor,Associated with a completely different hospital. Gave me good exam took lots of time to talk to me and ask questions. His thoughts were to draw Blood and test for Lyme Disease, Lupus, Rhemuatoid Arthritis, West Nile Virus. He said it was clearly abnormal for me to ache all over and have painful joints. He put me on Narcotic Pain Medication,and will let me know the results of my tests. It took 3 people to same as carry me up 2 small flights of steps to our Apartment,I hollored all the way cause it hurt. I just want to know what is wrong with me and hope and pray someone has the correct diagnosis soon.~~~~Sister Pat:beated:

2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Lyme disease..... hmmmm, I never thought of that one. I ran into that one a few years ago myself. Lyme disease made me ache all over & actually made me pretty depressed at the time. It was strange. All I wanted to do was complain & sleep.

Anyway, hopefully they'll figure out what the heck is troubling you Pat. Being sick & feeling bad ain't no fun.

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well Pat, in the least you sound like you feel better, mentally that is. Maybe all of our prayers have been answered and you find out what is wrong. Keep us posted and we will keep on praying, good luck : )-Jim-

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    First of all I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting your thoughts about this thread of mine. It shows me you truly care.Now there's an admission on my part,reckon I don't like to be ignored. Anyway, I have a problem with some depression anyway and have to take a "Happy Pill" Hope that doesn't shove ya away from but I always tell the truth.A couple days ago, my goodness,I cried all day. I didn't feel good at all I ached somethin fierce.I just hope they can find something. I do remember one evening this past summer my husband and I took the kids fishing and the misquitoes were horrible and I know I got bit a few times before I finally got up and used the repellent. Hopefully God Willing I will soon know, cause I NEED to knw~~Pat:confused2::confused2:

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    God Bless Pat,We All Care about You and Yours,Now You get Better Sister OK.J.D.