went to the coosa yesterday

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by runabout199, Feb 24, 2009.

1. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G
    got on the water about 345 and the the fish were biting but no takers fished with a friend from work. we stayed till about 7 30 and got no fish. maybe next time. we are planning on going back this weekend and getting there a little earlier maybe into the nite. we put in at river road and just fished some log jams down river

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Thanks for the report James. I am sure the cats will cooperate next time! Always nice just to get out on the water

3. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G
    yes it is even if for only a few hours. the friend i took says he knows nothing about fishing lol. i was hoping for a 20 lbs flattie to load him up he would have died. im thinking hard about going to tenn and putting him on some big cats if he wants to go ( and my wife lets me go ) and the fish cooperate.

4. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    The fishin' on the Coosa should pick up pretty soon. I hope to get down there sometime.

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I know the feeling, keep after em though, you'll get a dandy eventually.

6. SHE-CAT

SHE-CAT New Member

State:
    Dallas, Georgia
    Sorry you didn't catch anything. I have only fished there twice. It's a pretty river.